Sega CD unreleased Super Strike Trilogy

MaximumRD

It should be noted fyi that a previously unreleased and unlicensed ISO has surfaced for the Sega CD called Super Strike Trilogy . 😏 Those awesome Electronics Arts series (Desert Strike  / Jungle Strike / Urban Strike ) and since the Sega CD does not have any form of copy protection one need only download the ISO in Bin/Cue format, burn it to CD-r and boot that baby up. For obvious reasons I will not link it here but a simple Google search will lead you a source pretty quickly 😉 These were great 16 bit games for the Sega Genesis so having all 3 on a single CD is pretty nice imho. 

DESCRIPTION:
Super Strike Trilogy is a Compilation video game published by Electronic Arts released on 1995 for the SEGA CD.

A prototype leaked in 2017. Never released.

Includes 3 games in 1:

Desert Strike
Jungle Strike
Urban Strike

The coverart image of Super Strike Trilogy

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison