Low Cost Fujinet v1.6 - Includes USB and Coleco Adam hardware components

masteries

Greetings,

I finished a batch of my minimalistic and Low Cost General Purpose Fujinet v1.6

These are called general purpose, due to the interface its not only dedicated to Atari 8 bits computers;

the unit is detachable, a DB15 to SIO, DB15 to DIN6, DB15 to RJ12, DB15 to DB19...

allows you to connect the Fujinet v1.6 to each supported (currently or future) computer such Atari 8 bits - Commodore 64 - Coleco Adam - Apple II

The unit includes all the hardware elements of Fujinet v1.6, also the Coleco Adam interface components.

Via jumpers, you can select the desired operation, if Atari 8 bits SIO (C64 as well) or if you desire Coleco Adam Interface.

As well, the unit can be powered externally, or via the SIO interface. There is a jumper to change this selection.

The USB interface is included, in order to update the device.

ESP32 WROVER with 16 MB flash and 8 MB PSRAM

A photograph:

SAMSUNG-CAMERA-PICTURES.jpg

A video using the device in an Atari 65XE:

Price of an unit is 59€ (comes with an Atari SIO cable);  (original Fujinet cost around 80€)

each additional cable such C64 - Coleco Adam - Apple II  takes 8€ per cable

plus 6€ of tracked shipment to Spain, or 9€ for Europe, or 10€ for USA, or 11€ for rest of the world.

Edited by masteries

Very nice.  For USA customers, the orig Fujinet is $80 + $6 shipping and comes with a 3d printed case.  Yours is 70 Euro, which converts to $78.  BUT -- they are out of stock and have a waiting list.  I also like how yours can be used with C64.  I shall give it some thought. 

20 hours ago, RickR said:

Very nice.  For USA customers, the orig Fujinet is $80 + $6 shipping and comes with a 3d printed case.  Yours is 70 Euro, which converts to $78.  BUT -- they are out of stock and have a waiting list.  I also like how yours can be used with C64.  I shall give it some thought. 

Adjusted to 59€

Its very hard to adjust more, due to it needs a lot of hand made work,

Thanks for consider It,

For C64, it uses a DB15 to DIN 6 cable