My "new" Lenovo Legion T5 replacing CyberPowerPc Desktop.

MaximumRD

Our 3 month old "NEW" Desktop 😝😎
Truth be told this video should have been uploaded about three months ago. I have no excuse for not having uploaded it sooner besides procrastination. Though at least now I can say that having lived with the machine this past three months++,  I am very happy and satisfied thus far. While certainly not the highest-end machine for our needs it is a nice little step up from the previous CyberPowerPC desktop which it replaces. I give some details regarding the specifications of both machines, as well as why the replacement and just a little bit of my usual droning on and on about things. So please, enjoy, I figured why not upload this now since it's been another long while since you've heard from me, hope you're all doing well, until next time.

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison