Our First Contest: YARS' REVENGE & E.T.

I received my E.T. game from Fed Ex this morning!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!! Seriously this is so cool. I can only think you guys are doing this to get more members to sign up to the forums since they are so new. But it is so awesome and so refreshing to see people doing something FUN with Atari and actually giving out prizes! Really, who does that? Thank you for the wonderful prize and I'll see everybody in Sept. for the next contest.

I received my E.T. game from Fed Ex this morning!! THANK YOU GUYS!!!!! Seriously this is so cool. I can only think you guys are doing this to get more members to sign up to the forums since they are so new. But it is so awesome and so refreshing to see people doing something FUN with Atari and actually giving out prizes! Really, who does that? Thank you for the wonderful prize and I'll see everybody in Sept. for the next contest.

I received my Joystick today,too. This is really awesome. I appreciate every bit of it. I'll probably make some friendships here and play my Plug N' Play Joystick even MORE now. 

Archived