Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

More JPOP I Found...

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Apple Member

• 999 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:21 PM

...unfortunately this group was an 80's group.  I would have had this group's posters hanging on my bedroom wall if I would have known about them then.  I like the energy and creative style they put in this song...and I've been researching the band a LOT lately.  This one I consider my favorite track from them.  If only I could get this on vinyl.

• The Professor, greenween and RickR like this

#2 greenween

greenween

The Mayor

• 1,159 posts

Posted 21 May 2016 - 11:21 PM

I grew up on 80's hair metal, this is great!!

• kamakazi20012 likes this

"Better to be king for a night than schmuck for a lifetime."

#3 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Apple Member

• 999 posts

Posted 22 May 2016 - 01:20 AM

I wish more bands, regardless of nationality, were more like this today.  It's more about screaming and money than pouring your heart and soul into the music...or so it seems.  I have to give these women credit where credit is due.  They really ROCK!!  My only wish is that would have done an American version of their music.  I think they would have done well in the States against Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Bangles, and other all-female rock groups.  We could have used their style of music.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users