Atari : A Visual History Book is LIVE on Kickstarter

Greyfox

Hi everyone, Hope you had a wonderful weekend..just wanted to pop by and mention that the -=Atari: a Visual History=- book I funded back in May of this year is now available on the Greyfox Books website : www.greyfoxbooks.com for €29.99 and comes as a full colour hardback only 420 pages book covering over 150 vintage third party Atari 8-bit games as well as interviews and software house profiles as well as other amazing content.

This post is for those that missed the Kickstarter and stock is of a very small amount of books I have to sell if the book. It is getting great praise at the moment and has been delivered all over the world. So please head over to the website and check out the book and see what you all think?

Have a good one.

Darren.

Unofficial Atari: a Visual History

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM

Hi Everyone,

For those of you that missed the Kickstarter , the book is in limited supply due to the amount of copies that where produced during the kickstarter and the book can be purchased from the website linked in my signature and resumes in January 2020 for the remainder stock, if you need a reason to get this book, I've included a small video below. Have a great Xmas and new year everyone...lots more in the pipeline.

Unofficial Atari: a Visual History

WWW.GREYFOXBOOK.COM