Banned by google servers and stuck on ANDROID 7 this phone mimics iOS.

MaximumRD

This video was for my nephew Stu who gifted me this phone that was not useful to him, wanted to show what I managed with it but decided to make the video public. 

😝🤷🏻‍♂️This Android phone was sadly banned by Google servers, it cannot access the Google Play Store as this particular model was banned by Google servers over licensing issues. Any options to run an alternative ROM such as various open source or Linux flavours have also failed. It is stuck on Android 7. All current means to get root access have failed however, I still find it useful by side-loading APK’s as well as downloading apps from Amazon, open source repositories etc. I like tinkering with it and it’s been useful, even more so since I found this launcher which mimics iOS quite well.

!!!!! YOU MIGHT NEED TO CRANK VOLUME AS MY iPAD CAMERA ALWAYS SEEMS TO RECORD LOW LEVEL AUDIO !!!!!!!!!

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison