TI-99/4A Artwork (take some and leave some)

3 hours ago, John Behnke said:

I love that Tipi/32k

Can you still buy one?

The one that fits in the speech case?  Not currently that I know of.  A dude by the name of Arcade Shopper has a page of it << HERE >> listed as sold out.  If you lived local and could pay in cash, I'd have made you an offer on the beige ones in the photo above along with the first class condition beige TI with mechanical keyboard.  I've decided that I really only need one TI system, so the backup has been in a box for a couple of years.

System2.gif.9bc8d9bb9844c4f4715d730af63898f2.gif

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

On 8/9/2024 at 1:44 PM, John Behnke said:

I'm kinda torn between just using Classic99 and the console. I have the console and a bunch of modules but the next step means a bunch of money. I wish I had more room in this tiny man cave that I have LOL.

I understand about size.  About a year about I radically downsized into a retirement condominium, but I was able to get my full TI into a usable space, what is more you don't even see it... until you want to use it.

As for the money, you don't have to go all-in on a full blown setup.  A TIPI-32K and a single FinalGROM can take you to 98% of what people do.  Now I bought the extras just for the sake of it, but I don't really get much benefit out of them.  So again, a TIPI-32K and a FinalGROM will get you most places... but honestly I'd suggest an F18A to round it all out.  Then I think you would be quite happy.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>