Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Vectrex Radio debut

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,155 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 12:08 AM

12141597_777161482394852_473885818760402

http://vectrexradio.blogspot.com/

https://www.facebook...xRadio/?fref=ts

• Justin, The Professor, MaximumRD and 2 others like this

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#2 Justin

Justin

The Shah of Atari

• Administrator
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 01:20 PM

Glad to see Vectrex getting some attention  :pole_position:

• MaximumRD and Arenafoot like this

#3 chas10e

chas10e

Pretzel Member

• 377 posts

Posted 05 November 2015 - 05:14 PM

there has always quite a buzz surrounding the Vectrex

see what I did thar ?

• MaximumRD, Arenafoot and RadioPoultry like this

#4 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,155 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 02:42 AM

there has always quite a buzz surrounding the Vectrex

see what I did thar ?

:D

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#5 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,155 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 03:22 AM

If anyone wanted to download the "Axel F" (from Beverly Hills Cop) song made with Vectrex sounds that was in the above Vectrex Radio episode, I requested it and they made it into a downloadable file here:

https://drive.google...nZlM1VxejQ/view

#6 chas10e

chas10e

Pretzel Member

• 377 posts

Posted 06 November 2015 - 05:44 PM

I did watch the Android movie that was mentioned in episode 1 

#7 chas10e

chas10e

Pretzel Member

• 377 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:25 PM

episode 2 is up

#8 The Professor

The Professor

• 1,031 posts

Posted 17 December 2015 - 08:28 PM

Vectrex Radio Episode 01:

Vectrex Radio Episode 02:

• MaximumRD, Arenafoot and chas10e like this

#9 indieseoul

indieseoul

• 3 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 08:09 AM

Howdy! Indieseoul here from Vectrex Radio. Thanks for the nice comments. Willie and I plan on recording episode 4 in a few days. If you have any suggestions or audio submissions feel free to send them to vectrexradio@gmail.com  Happy to be here on the forums! 

• The Professor, MaximumRD and Arenafoot like this

#10 The Professor

The Professor

• 1,031 posts

Posted 21 January 2016 - 06:30 PM

Welcome to the forums Indieseoul! Vectrex Radio is awesome, as was Stalking The Retro! Glad you're here and Willie too! Looking forward to the next episode. Join us in chat sometime, we'd love to have you :)
  • Arenafoot likes this

#11 indieseoul

indieseoul

• 3 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 04:31 AM

Thanks The Professor! That's very nice of you. Would love to join you in chat. 

• The Professor, MaximumRD and Arenafoot like this

#12 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

• 2,155 posts

Posted 25 January 2016 - 03:19 PM

Howdy! Indieseoul here from Vectrex Radio. Thanks for the nice comments. Willie and I plan on recording episode 4 in a few days. If you have any suggestions or audio submissions feel free to send them to vectrexradio@gmail.com  Happy to be here on the forums! 

Welcome to Atari.IO!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users