Apparently Decent -- TI Ebay Auctions

There is a beige TI-99/4A auction on Ebay that does not have a Mitsumi keyboard (a good thing) and from the adapter on the power cord it's a pretty good guess that it's not a GROM only unit.  If you are interested, you could ask for a photo of the side port.  At any rate, as of this posting it only has one bid for $34.99, shipping however is $24.50.  It appears to be in decent shape, but will need a little external cleaning.

s-l1600.webp

NOTE:  If you are just getting into, or want to get into the TI, please bear in mind you'll also probably want to get a composite cable, and other things to make it usable.

Edited by - Ω -

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

14 hours ago, RobertLM78 said:

I've got a nice beige unit since '94, what i want (again 😕 ) is an "original" brushed metal finish unit. (I lost the one i had)

What part of the country do you live?  I have a spare metal unit I would be happy to sell if you aren't too far.

17 hours ago, RickR said:

What part of the country do you live?  I have a spare metal unit I would be happy to sell if you aren't too far.

I'm in Albuquerque - I'd like to take you up on that, perhaps in a few weeks here when the finances are sorted.

Cheering vestry jolt now!  100%