Activision Repro Labels

RickR

It should have something about them being reproduction labels. It leaves the door open for people to defraud with reproductions to pass them off as legitimate. I do think that replacement labels are good, but should be easily identifiable. To me it doesn't matter, but there are some people out there that are snobby even about greatest hits runs. But I also doubt that they got permission from Activision to do this, this probably will get shut down, so if you want them, get them quickly.

Hey guys. Just saw there was a thread on the labels I made. I insisted on putting reproduction label on them and I feel the same way. I would hate for someone to try to pass them off as originals even though they are fairly common carts. I'm actually gearing up for the full set of Activision games and am having die cut labels made for them to even up the quality more.

I just finished the 3 mythicon games and have some coleco atari as well.

Would be more than happy to show the progress here.

Hey guys. Just saw there was a thread on the labels I made. I insisted on putting reproduction label on them and I feel the same way. I would hate for someone to try to pass them off as originals even though they are fairly common carts. I'm actually gearing up for the full set of Activision games and am having die cut labels made for them to even up the quality more.

Welcome!  I'd love to see your progress.  Very glad you came to visit this board. 

Welcome to Atari.IO!

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Hi everyone, I just listed hundreds of labels in sets for sale on the atariage marketplace and will be setting up a site and back on ebay really soon.

The labels are now all perfectly machine cut so it's like a retail sticker sheet.

Awesome labels - I saw them already on the AA FB group. I looking at getting a few of the homebrew labels from you.

Brian Matherne - owner/curator of "The MOST comprehensive list of Atari VCS/2600 homebrews ever compiled." http://tiny.cc/Atari2600Homebrew

author of "The Atari 2600 Homebrew Companion" book series available on Amazon! www.amazon.com/author/brianmatherne

Archived