Wanted: TURBOGRAFX-16 games

Justin

Hey guys,

In an endeavor to expand my TurboGrafx-16 collection and put a nice TG16 birthday present together for a friend, I'm posting this list of TurboGrafx-16 games that I'm currently looking for. Ideally I would be looking to work out a trade. Here is a list of games I'm most interested in, I'll keep the list current and cross of games as I acquire them:

Most Wanted Games:

• Bonk's Adventure
  • Bonk's Revenge
  • Bonk 3 / Bonk 3 CD
  • Air Zonk
  • Super Air Zonk
  • Keith Courage in Alpha Zones
  • Blazing Lazers
  • Soldier Blade
  • Devil's Crush
  • Alien Crush
  • Victory Run
  • Deep Blue
  • J.J. & Jeff
  • Galaga '93
  • Final Lap Twin
  • Ninja Spirit
  • Ys Book I & II

Other Games I'm Interested In:

• The Addams Family
  • Bomberman
  • Bomberman '93
  • Buster Bros.
  • Chase H.Q.
  • Fantasy Zone
  • Gate of Thunder
  • J.J. & Jeff
  • Klax
  • Legend of Hero Tonma 
  • The Legendary Axe
  • The Legendary Axe II
  • Military Madness
  • Neutopia
  • Neutopia II
  • New Adventure Island
  • Pac-Land
  • Power Golf
  • R-Type
  • Space Harrier
  • Tale Spin
  • World Court Tennis
  • Yo, Bro!

• I may also be interested in TurboGrafx-16 / PC Engine hardware or displays if in very nice shape or complete in the box.

Please PM me if you're interested in working something out. Thank you!

Hmm...I'd really recommend the PC Engine over the TG-16 for the simple fact that it has games the TG-16 didn't get.  If your friend loves shumps, and is familiar with Life Force and Gradius on the NES, then they would love Salamander and Gradius II on the PC Engine.  It also has a TwinBee title that is good.  Either way you go watch out for Space Harrier.  I hope to pick up a decent PC-Engine (white) someday just for Salamander.

I had a TG-16 in the later half of the 1990's and only one game; Keith Courage.  The game, while fun, was also boring at the same time and not a well demonstration of the system's abilities.  I would only get that one if you can't find anything else.  I hope to pick up a decent PC-Engine (white) someday just for Salamander.  I've only played other TG-16 games through emulation and was absolutely stunned at the great games I never seen.  If I had any of those I would donate for the cause.  Good luck with your hunt!

Thanks! I agree that the PC Engine has a ton of great games and is a fantastic import system to collect. The TurboGrafx-16 may have done much better had it received more of the games that were available on the PC Engine.

My friend has been nostalgic for the TurboGrafx-16 though, he has good memories of the system from growing up. It's what he had and what he remembers and PC Engine wouldn't mean much to him. Looking mainly for TG16 games listed above, both for him and for myself. Maybe once I get him back into it I can broaden his horizons a bit more. Thank you!

Archived