STEVIA sweetened pop

Video 61

On 5/22/2019 at 2:45 PM, BlackCatz40 said:

I love them both. Can't wait to try it again. :wreck-it-ralph:

hi steve,

agreed, saturday, yum yum. hey what was that other brand i liked till they switched to maltodextrin, their ginger ale was the best. i wish virgils would do a stevia ginger ale.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
22735 Congo St. NE, Stacy, MN 55079
651-462-2500

21 hours ago, Video 61 said:

Sweetened with stevia and made with real ingredients, Zevia beverages are refreshing and delicious for any occasion.

https://www.zevia.com/

full-lineup-square.png

mixer-pack-square.png

Hey that's the pop I drink! I like the Dr. Zevia flavor the best. Cream Soda and Root Beer are also good. I've never seen Zevia Mixer before. What do they mean by mixer is that meant to be mixed with alcohol or can I just drink it like regular Pop?

On 5/22/2019 at 10:20 PM, Justin said:

Hey that's the pop I drink! I like the Dr. Zevia flavor the best. Cream Soda and Root Beer are also good. I've never seen Zevia Mixer before. What do they mean by mixer is that meant to be mixed with alcohol or can I just drink it like regular Pop?

hi justin,

cool, you like them to 😀 yea the mixers are supposed to be used for drinks, but the lemon lime and ginger ale are the best just drank straight like a can of pop.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

21 hours ago, Justin said:

Thanks Lance I'll give those a try! I've never seen the mixers though I'll have to keep an eye out for them. Zevia is wonderful once you give your palate time to adjust to the taste. Very refreshing. 

hi justin,

the mixers are sold in 6 packs, the cans are small, like pop bottles used to be, around 8 oz. but very refreshing.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500

hi guys,

it was blue sky that ruined a really good stevia pop, they put malto-dextrin in, its a form of high fructose corn syrup. their ginger ale and cherry vanilia was spot on, to bad they ruined it.

lance

www.atarisales.com

VIDEO 61 & ATARI SALES
www.atarisales.com
651-462-2500