Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, #NeoSprint races to ALL major #gameconsoles TODAY! Check it out! Let's see that new #promo! Plus: It's @Atari's 52nd birthday! How will you celebrate? Let's discuss how thankful we are that we have #Atari & all the great projects past & present! What are you excited for?

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I proudly play *THE FIRST!* *NEW* #PinballGame on the #AtariVCS! That would be #MetgansMultiball! Which was released on June 21, 2024! I play the version here which was updated on June 24, 2024! This game contains 3 #pinball #tables fashioned after 3 of ‪@metgangames‬ awesome #games! #APathtotheprincess, #DoodleTaxi and #AsteroidVClaw! Let's dive into these unique tables, chat, and discuss this one! It's pretty fantastic! (with more updates and 2 more tables on the way!)

LIVE NOW on a NEW #AtariNewsline! Breaking News!! @HyperMegaTech Announces the #Atari #SuperPocket #SpecialEdition! @blazeretrogames has killed it again! Let's take a look @ this awesome @atari faux woodgrain handheld, w/ 50 classic & rare #games! Click:

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // It's not too often that a #fannypack makes headlines, but what's this about #AtariClub considering another one?! And what does #BCB have to do with it? Plus: Missed out on the @Atari #SpecialEdition #SuperPocket by ‪@HyperMegaTech‬? There's another! AND: #AtariVCS Enhancements Coming to the OS this year! New Announcement by #Atari! Let's check it out! From the #VCSInsider! (Plus: A special word from Paul Docherty, director of the upcoming #JeffMInter documentary, #HeartofNeon & #IndieDevDay! (#weareindiedev) on July 8! Very cool!!)

#AtariNewsline Special Report: @atari CEO #WadeRosen sits down w/ @FoxBusiness on #TheClamanCountdown 2 discuss #Atari2600Plus, #YarsRising, #Intellivision & console wars, sales & more! This aired orig on 6/21! Only on #BCB! Live NOW! #Gaming #Atari Click:

2 hours ago, Ballistik said:

#AtariNewsline Special Report: @atari CEO #WadeRosen sits down w/ @FoxBusiness on #TheClamanCountdown 2 discuss #Atari2600Plus, #YarsRising, #Intellivision & console wars, sales & more! This aired orig on 6/21! Only on #BCB! Live NOW! #Gaming #Atari Click:

I watched this interview. It was interesting that Fox's editors included video of the VCS and Amico.

17 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

I watched this interview. It was interesting that Fox's editors included video of the VCS and Amico.

Yes, I gather they used a "video game stock footage" reel, and didn't do their homework, this is quite common on cable news lol but i did like most of the interview, i also wish Wade would mention the VCS, its like he's allergic to the name 😉 its atari's only "modern" console after all and she was discussing that question with him lol

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this Season 3 premiere, there's a new #AI #BCB, there's a new show open & a NEW #AtariLynx Re-Release by ‪@SongbirdPro‬, who is also celebrating 25 yrs working w/ the #Atari #Jaguar & #Lynx #homebrew & indie dev communities! Let's take a look @ the #games! And: #Super3dMaze16 by ‪@JDVideoGameProductions-mc8nk‬ is NOW available on the #AtariVCS in a FREE #Demo! Check it out!

On a Sunday #AtariNewsline,@WayForward talks to @IGN at @IGNLIVE 2024 about #YarsRising, incl the CEO, @voldiway, & #gamedesigner #jamesmontagna, about bringing an #Atari classic to modern #gamers! Only on #BCB! Today @ 10a MDT! @Atari #gaming #IGN Click:

Missed it? On #AtariNewsline: I read a new @atari #interview w/ VP of #Games by @XputerE: "The Company Has No Plans To Enter The Modern Console Market." What, #Atari? No mention of @TheAtari_VCS? Again? Seriously?! Only on #BCB! #Gaming Click:

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, my good friend ‪@SheLionGaming‬ is my special guest! We discuss early #Atari influences, how she got started on ‪@YouTube‬, ‪@atari‬ #2600plus #review, #homearcade mods (incl. ‪@Arcade1UpOfficial‬ cabs), #AtariJaguar stories & much, much more! Included is her FULL #Atari2600Plus Review, incl. her fave #games, such as #DesertFalcon & more!

On this #AtariNewsline special, #WhosWho?, I talk about influential figures at #Atari! This includes former #CEO's, #Presidents, #Programmers, #Devs, #hardware & #software partners & more! On this inaugural episode, I take a look at #RayKassar... who was he? And why did he matter in the greater ‪@atari‬ universe? Let's discuss & take a greater look at who the man was, what he stood for & what he did good or bad for Atari & the greater #gameindustry as a whole. He was a victim of the #ET bombshell & got canned because of the #videogamecrash. What else?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline Update, #PopcornRocket by ‪@battlegeekplus‬ POPS its way onto the #AtariVCS! Let's take a look @ that #gametrailer! Plus: #HowardScottWarshaw gives an update to ‪@timeextension64‬ about his upcoming #YARS #sequel! Where is it? AND: I #unbox 2 cool #retro #Atari items! What could they be? One is #Atari #Jaguar related, the other is #8bitcomptuer related! Come take a look!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update... FINALLY! IT'S ARRIVED! Almost a year later... #MrRunandJump #LimitedEdition & #Outlaw have arrived! WOW! Let's unbox 'em! I just can't believe it! I could have had a baby already... if I were a woman 😉 Anyways, let's take a FIRST LOOK at these amazing #Atari releases! Have yours arrived yet?