Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #CashCowDX by @PixelGames & #BlockEmSockEm by @johnhancockretro on the #AtariVCS! #CashCow is a fantastic game in the style of #DonutDodo which is also amazing, and Block 'Em Sock 'Em is a cool #puzzler you'll enjoy. Let's play the #games, chat & have some fun on the #Atari #VCS! Episode Length: Approx 35 mins. Subscribe, Like & Comment!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline #update, I pose the question: Is @Google systematically #erasing #Atari's #history? Well, their #BorregasAve offices have all been #demolished for #parkinglots & huge glass monstrosities. I read this #article by @KezaMacDonald with @timeextension64. See for yourself & let me know what u think in comments! Pretty disgraceful stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbhu1Lj8L4k

ANL_GOOGLE_PIC2.jpg

NOW on #AtariNewsline! The #Circus is Coming to Town! #AtariVCS town, that is! Watch the NEW #trailer by @Ettinsoft 4 #CircusInterstellar! This Fri May 10 on @TheAtari_VCS! Plus: a clip from my #interview w/ these A+ #indiedevs! #Atari #Gaming #BCB Click:

My exploration of PC-Mode continues with Battlezone: Gold Edition.  Played on a stock 8 GB Atari VCS on Steam via ChimeraOS.  It feels good to play Battlezone on an Atari. Rebellion did a fine job with this re-imagined version. On sale now for $3.84 on Steam. I couldn't resist.

On 5/9/2024 at 8:41 PM, Sabertooth said:

My exploration of PC-Mode continues with Battlezone: Gold Edition.  Played on a stock 8 GB Atari VCS on Steam via ChimeraOS.  It feels good to play Battlezone on an Atari. Rebellion did a fine job with this re-imagined version. On sale now for $3.84 on Steam. I couldn't resist.

your thumbnails are just AMAZING~ Cant wait to check this one out! love Battlezone!

On this episode of #UNBOXD, #BCB unboxes some cool gadgets, toys & items by #tigerelectronics! This is in preparation for #TigerBling, his new series that airs every other Wed at noon here on #BCB! There's also a HUGE #UFO #crashlanding & #Blazer returns to play havoc with the #LaBamba #HitClips #party! Items unboxed include: #HitClips, #Robster the #robot, the #Tinyhands game #Pandimonium, other #retro #boardgames, new #Evercade carts, an #Atari #8bitcomputer #game, #Zenji, and much, much more!

Coming up MONDAY 5/13! On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, @ethacade returns to discuss #Atari #Biz #Chat! This ranges from #Atari reviving #Infogrames, New Vs. Old @Atari fans, @DigitalEclipse, @Nightdivestudios, #YarsRising, #stocks, #sales, #game #acquisitions & more! Plus: #YTOTM (YouTuber of the Month) Reution w/ @ballistik_coffee_boy, @GAMECLOSET, @mikesgaminggala, @RetroBlissGaming & my good buddy @MrPoestyle (my bigger bro from another mo!) PLUS #Asteroids inducted into the 2024 #WorldVideogame #halloffame! Let's discuss! NEXT on That Atari Show! 10a MST! MONDAY! 

Join us LIVE in chat!

Just interviewed #indiedev Jerrel w/ @SungrandStudios about his upcoming #Atari #VCS #games, incl. #ClasherBall, which is launching in about 2 wks! Look 4 this #interview on #ThatAtariShow in about a month! Jerrel has a storied history w/ gaming, incl. #SilverFalls on the #Switch!

Screenshot 2024-05-12 181440.png

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline #update, #atari.com is having a #MemorialDay #Sale! The #sale only lasts throughout the next week, but some deals expire this #weekend and #Saturday, May 18th! Let's taka a look at the #deals, including #AtariVCS bundles & more! Up to 30% off! Subscribe, Like & Comment! Thanks for watching! BCB ***