Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

7 hours ago, Justin said:

Thrilled to see you making better content every day and sharing it with all of us here! You're an important part of our community :pow: Happy New Year! 🍾🎉

Thanks so much! Happy New Year!!! That means the world to me. I'm humbled & honored!

BB

On this first #ThatAtariShow of 2024, I sit down with #PaulDocherty, #director & #editor on @heartofneon, a new #documentary about #JeffMinter due out early this year! We discuss his first meeting with Jeff, #gamingmemories, his favorite #Llamasoft #games, what's in store & much more! Plus: #PodcastBlast is back! #Ferg's return! And: #AtariNewsline is here with all the latest about the #Atari2600Plus #Firmware Update! Premieres MONDAY, JAN 1, 2024 @ 10 am MST! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rq1sxOz_NZI

tas60_pauldocherty_pic3.png

On this episode of #BCB's #javajunction, I discuss my local #Atari #Computer Group Getting Back Together After 20+ years! Plus: Highlight 2 cool 2023 #unboxings! #ClubVCS #Fanzine & #YarsRevenge Limited Edition! And: some #arcade #gaming fun on the #Atari50 #cabinet by #Arcade1Up! Including: #SpaceDuel, #CrystalCastles, #SuperBreakout, #Telepathy (an unreleased #demo) & #Centiped! Fun times ahead! Filmed from Dec 9, 2023 - Jan 1, 2024.

2 hours ago, Ballistik said:

On this episode of #BCB's #javajunction, I discuss my local #Atari #Computer Group Getting Back Together After 20+ years! Plus: Highlight 2 cool 2023 #unboxings! #ClubVCS #Fanzine & #YarsRevenge Limited Edition! And: some #arcade #gaming fun on the #Atari50 #cabinet by #Arcade1Up! Including: #SpaceDuel, #CrystalCastles, #SuperBreakout, #Telepathy (an unreleased #demo) & #Centiped! Fun times ahead! Filmed from Dec 9, 2023 - Jan 1, 2024.

I love seeing user groups get back together and get rebooted. SPACE, the Saint Paul Atari Computer Enthusiasts is a great group that has been around since the beginning. We have active SPACE members in Atari I/O and they used to share their newsletters here. Nice to see user groups covered in your videos!

4 minutes ago, Justin said:

I love seeing user groups get back together and get rebooted. SPACE, the Saint Paul Atari Computer Enthusiasts is a great group that has been around since the beginning. We have active SPACE members in Atari I/O and they used to share their newsletters here. Nice to see user groups covered in your videos!

oh, that's so awesome! I love to hear it, Justin! Btw, I'll be in charge of our online newsletter, i'll post that here on Atari IO when that is put out, maybe another month or two? Thanks for your support as always, i love your community, sabertooth has been amazing as well, what a guy!

2 hours ago, Sabertooth said:

Yeah, it's really great to see your user group get back together @Ballistik!  Thanks also for revisiting the zine unboxing. I was so happy to be able to bring out a print edition of the first issue. We'll see what the future holds...

Excited for issue 2, whether online print or both! I'd also love to contribute an article, just let me know 😉 THanks my friend! Cant get enough of this!!!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, @MyArcaderetro announces 4 NEW @atari REMIXED device at @CES! Let's take a look! Plus: @ettinsoft Announes #ArtContest for @CircusInterstellar! Check out the links below. And, finally: @GFuelEnergy & #Atari products now up for preorder! Let's see that promo clip!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this special episode, @ethacade (#Atari #investor & fan) comes along for the ride as we discuss our #predictions for 2024, what we WANT to see, and what @atari should change or improve! We discuss possible game compilations, possible company acquisitions, and how Atari could leverage its acquired IP's & companies to help propel them into even more greatness! What do you think?

On 1/6/2024 at 11:33 AM, Cryptocoffee13 said:

I will get this game on my VCS. I can't be the only one who thinks this, but when the pins are all lined up, it looks like a demon face of some sort? Right?

I did get it this past weekend, and it's a solid bowling game, almost as if it came out on either the Atari 7800 or the Lynx. 

7 hours ago, Ballistik said:

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, @MyArcaderetro announces 4 NEW @atari REMIXED device at @CES! Let's take a look! Plus: @ettinsoft Announes #ArtContest for @CircusInterstellar! Check out the links below. And, finally: @GFuelEnergy & #Atari products now up for preorder! Let's see that promo clip!

Just one week into 2024, Atari already with two partnership crossover products coming up. Plus the games available on the VCS. Great start so far. 

I forgot to post the show link in here- but we had us a big o time last night giving out awards to people and things that will never want them. Watch the full show and read along with the live chat- there are some knuckle heads in it. If you think  we need better categories or disagree with the winners, please comment on the link- like- subscribe- notify-  all the BS. #atari #atarivcs #atari2600

Categories:

Best Atari Release
Best Atari VCS Game

Best Non-Cartridge Release
Atari Person of the Year
Most Disappointing Release
The Atari Network Podcast Moment of the Year
Best Atari Network Video
Best Big N Funky Productions Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtH-toi_lo&lc=Ugw8gKYYRuR2bLvldzt4AaABAg 

410974317_704455191785785_4134001635051263460_n.jpg

Edited by Funkmaster V

:pole_position_blimp: Visit Atari 7800 Forever online: https://www.atari7800forever.com

40 minutes ago, Funkmaster V said:

I forgot to post the show link in here- but we had us a big o time last night giving out awards to people and things that will never want them. Watch the full show and read along with the live chat- there are some knuckle heads in it. If you think  we need better categories or disagree with the winners, please comment on the link- like- subscribe- notify-  all the BS. #atari #atarivcs #atari2600

Categories:

Best Atari Release
Best Atari VCS Game

Best Non-Cartridge Release
Atari Person of the Year
Most Disappointing Release
The Atari Network Podcast Moment of the Year
Best Atari Network Video
Best Big N Funky Productions Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAtH-toi_lo&lc=Ugw8gKYYRuR2bLvldzt4AaABAg 

410974317_704455191785785_4134001635051263460_n.jpg

Great show! I had to catch it after the live stream. And it was an honor just to be nominated. I got choked up a little...I had a speech ready and everything. 🤣

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, I delve into 30+ #Atari #Gems for your #Atari #2600Plus! These include #Atari7800 & #Atari2600 Classics! (Think: #Asteroids, #Bowling, #Solaris, #Moonsweeper, @FoodFight & the like.) Plus: Creator Space (@highretrogamelord & @maqkarra), Book Nook ("Your Atari Computer" by Poole, McNiff & Cook), and I feature 2 #gamereviews: #MrRunandJump & #BerzerkEnhanced for the #atari2600plus! I also discuss the @Atari #400mini & @MyArcaderetro's latest Atari devices! Plus new #podcast updates! and much, much more! Premieres @ 10a MST on Jan 15, 2024!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7RAOTzcL6vs

tas161_atari2600gems_pic.jpg