Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #MilliandGreg by @2ndbossgamestudio324 ! In this game, you're a cute little girl named Milli on the hunt for her missing cat Greg, who seems to be just about anywhere that's out of reach! This cool platformer/runner is a fantastic & charming #game, complete with over 100 levels of pure delight & healthy frustration 😉 I play the #game & give commentary while playing for the first time on the #AtariVCS! What do u think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-Ibfo6U1dc

nofilterhd79_milliandgreg_pic.png

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // The #ATari #GamestationPro by #MyArcade has received it's FIRST #Firmware #Update! This is version 1.30! What's included? Let's discuss! Plus: Enter #BCB's 2nd #Holiday #Game #Giveaway! This is for a FREE #Atari2600 #videogame #cart! (Playable in the new #Atari2600Plus!) Enter now!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7oK8dtY7ZLE

anl_gspupdate_pic.png

Premieres Monday, Dec 11, 2023 @ 10 am MST! ATARI NEWSLINE SPECIAL PRESENTATION. // #HeartOfNeon is an exciting, amazing new #documentary coming in 2024 about #legendary #game #designer, #JeffMinter (#Tempest2000, #AkkaArrh.) On this special edition, I show you 2 #trailers for the upcoming #movie, plus #promo clips (4 minutes each) of my #interviews w/ #TonyLongworth, musical composer for the film, and #PaulDocherty, director and editor for this amazing film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wupuUaGJ2I0

TAS60_PAULDOCHERTY_PIC.png

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // A #NEW #AtariVCS #Update Is Out Today! What's inside? Let's take a look! Plus: #Atari's HY 2023/24 #FinancialResults are Out! Let's go over the results! What would you like to see Atari come out with in 2024? What do you think about the #VCS update & the new Financials? Let me know below!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ERRsGBFBbRg

ANL_UPDATE_PIC.png

On this episode of #XpressO, 5-Minute #Atari2600 #GameReviews, I play #SpaceInvaders, a 1980 port for the #Atari #2600 published by #Atari, and licensed by #Taito & #Midway. In this classic, you're blasting away aliens and UFO's... it's a classic game for sure. Does it hold up well on the ol' VCS?

https://youtu.be/uMuP3F0tzys?si=thh1TGQI3BzGWo8v

Screenshot 2023-12-13 095717.png

New Atari 7800 Forever Podcast 12/15/2023 7:30PM EST

Funkmaster V and Silverback got their Atari games for Christmas and now they are gonna start bullying the kids in the neighborhood over it. Are you man enough to stop them? Tons of updates on updates to talk about and live chats!!! #atari #atari7800 #atarivcs

:pole_position_blimp: Visit Atari 7800 Forever online: https://www.atari7800forever.com

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On today's #AtariNewsline Update, #FoodFight #CulinaryCombat by @megacatstudios is out as EARLY ACCESS on the #AtariVCS! (But so is my #Atari #VCS Store #ZipCode #Glitch!) I talk about this awesome game, which I helped #betatest, as well as the dreaded gift that happened to me today when I went to buy this game!

On this year-end episode of #UNBOX'D, #BCB's #Atari2600Plus FINALLY arrives! BUT... there's a hitch! #8BitBubba is here to show it off first! What will he say this time??! Plus: #Ballistik unveils the #ClubVCS #Fanzine, the Print Edition! And: "Stairway to Heaven" Quartz Clock, #YarsRevenge Atari 50 Limited Edition!, Random CD's, #HauntedHouse by #Atari for the #NintendoWii, #BerzerkEnhanced, #MrRunandJump, the new #CX40 #Joystick & much more!

On this special TRIPLE #Holiday Episode of #ThatAtariShow, I welcome 3 great #guests on the program, all of whom have been on the channel before! To celebrate all there is to love about #Atari, old & new, and what's to come, as well. I'm joined by @MrPoestyle, @YorkiesTV & @TonyLongworth ! Mr P & Yorkies TV are great #Youtube personalities who love the #VCS (old and new) and have great channels! Tony is a fantastic musician AND an Atari fan! We discuss Jeff Minter's upcoming documentary, #HeartofNeon & the new @DigitalEclipse #game, #Llamasoft, that's all coming in early 2024! Let's get to it! #HappyHolidays! Merry #Christmas!

Edited by Ballistik
wrong link

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update: Is the #AtariVCS Zip Code Store Glitch Finally Fixed?! What about yours? Does this mean I can finally play #FoodFight #CulinaryCombat?! #Plus: End of Life for #Blaze Entertainment #Atari #Evercade Carts? Let's discuss! And... #MadnessBeverage by @bluesunsetgames3887 is out TODAY for the #VCS! Let's take a look at that trailer again! Finally: My #Atari2600Plus #Review is coming this Friday! I'm stoked!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update: Is the #AtariVCS Zip Code Store Glitch Finally Fixed?! What about yours? Does this mean I can finally play #FoodFight #CulinaryCombat?! #Plus: End of Life for #Blaze Entertainment #Atari #Evercade Carts? Let's discuss! And... #MadnessBeverage by @bluesunsetgames3887 is out TODAY for the #VCS! Let's take a look at that trailer again! Finally: My #Atari2600Plus #Review is coming this Friday! I'm stoked!

11 hours ago, Ballistik said:

I'm glad that this is resolved for you. Let's hope it sticks this time.

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #FoodFight #CulinaryChaos, the much anticipated game by #Atari & #MegaCatStudios! I was a beta tester for this game so I am personally invtested in this one! It's fantastic & features many online multiplayer modes & challenges, unlockables such as an Atari arcade & much, much more! So let's dig in & play it! Glad to be back!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, #Atari acquires a 7.5% #stake in #TinyBuild, publisher of #HelloNeighbor! Let's read a news article & discuss. Plus: My #Atari2600Plus #Review is finally here! Tonight on #BCB! I discuss. And: A new #AtariXP #boxset is in town! It's limited edition! Let's take a look...

On this episode of #BCB, I finally give you my COMPLETE #Review of the #Atari2600Plus! This is the new system by #Atari & #Plaion which features compatability for both new and older #Atari2600 & #Atari7800 #games! And: I also try out the NEW #Berzerk Enhanced & #MrRunandJump! Plus: I play 26 of my very own 2600, 7800, Homebrew and new XP Cart Games! How does this stack up to the #GamestationPro by #MyArcade? Let's take a look!

Funkmaster V and Silverback bring in the new year with a huge ass food fight- culinary cookout Christmas edition podcast o funk. What did we get? What did YOU get? Was it the clap? Jon knows how to get rid of that. And allegedly, Crossbow from Ivory Tower will join us to class up the joint a bit. CHAT WITH US! It's fun!!! #atari #atarivcs #foodfight

Edited by Funkmaster V

:pole_position_blimp: Visit Atari 7800 Forever online: https://www.atari7800forever.com

Justin
This post was recognized by Justin!

"Consistently amazing content!"

Ballistik was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 10 points.

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, there are 4 NEW #games out on the #AtariVCS! These include the #Atari7800 #DragonTrilogy (#DragonsHavoc, #DragonsCache & #DragonsDescent!) These are cool #AtariAge #homebrews made for the 7800, now on the #VCS! Let's take a look! Plus: #ThePerplexingOrb: Bounce N' Roll! by @TreeFallStudios !

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play the #DragonTrilogy on the #AtariVCS! A set of 3 #Atari7800 #homebrewgames by #Revontuli & #AtariAge! These consist of #DragonsCache, #DragonsDescent & #DragonsHavoc! I play these 3 games, show the #trailers & more! Plus: I play #ThePerplexingOrb #BounceNRoll by @TreeFallStudios! Yes, you heard that right! 3 #homebrews & a new #puzzler! Let's chat & have some fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJQl6KogGOU

ANL_4NEWGAMES_PIC.png