Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this update, I discuss the NEW @Arcade1UpOfficial #Atari50 #Deluxe #Arcade! It's now UP to order on #Atari.com! Let's go over all 64 included #games, which includes a mix of #Atari2600 #classics AND #AtariArcade gems! Plus: #UltimateSkiJumping2020 by @bluesunsetgames3887 is up on the #AtariVCS today! Let's discuss! Are you interested?

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #UltimateSkiJumping by @bluesunsetgames3887 ! In this nice chill #sports #game, you're literally #skijumping at several jumps around the globe. There's online multiplayer, achievements, a game shop & more. I play it on launch day for the #AtariVCS. This game initially was released in 2021. Will this game have you jumping for joy?

https://youtu.be/OcSF_jBU7js

nfhd59_ultimateskijumping_pic.png

5 hours ago, Ballistik said:

On this special episode of #BCB, I give special #thanks to my #subscribers & #viewers (YOU!) & discuss reaching the milestone of 1,200 subscribers! I also unveil what a special #viewer sent me... it's #amazing! What could it be? Most of all, I just want to #THANKYOU for watching & indulging along with me as I cover #Atari, #Evercade, #Vintagegaming, #HomeArcade, #Retro #Toys & more!

Congrats on 1,200 subs, my friend!  Well deserved! 

NEW #podcast for #AtariNewsline now avail on @Spotify! 1st Upload: #96: "Arcade1Up Atari 50th Anniv Deluxe Arcade is for Sale! Plus: ULTIMATE SKI JUMPING is out for Atari VCS!" by Atari Newsline - The Podcast by #ballistikcoffeeboy! #Atari #gaming #BCB

Click here & subscribe! https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/atarinewsline

bcbthepodcast.jpg

Welcome to #AtariNewsline! On this update, I announce #atarinewsline the #podcast! Exclusively on #Spotify! I also discuss a little more about the channel for those new listeners & viewers. Atari Newsline: The Podcast was created for poeple 'on the go!,' who still want their #Atari news, as news breaks! This includes everything from the original #Atari2600 to the new #Atari2600plus & the #AtariVCS, and everything in between, including #homebrews, #company news, #Game #IP #Acquisitions & more! Episode 97. Length: About 8 1/2 minutes.

Sep 3, 2023. In this exclusive Labor Day holiday episode just for ATARI NEWSLINE: THE PODCAST listeners on Spotify, I recall a couple of Atari-themed stories from my childhood. First up, the day my Dad brought our new Sears Telegames (Atari VCS clone from Sears) home, and playing Steeplechase and Space Invaders. Next, I talk about the day Pac-Man was released in 1982 & waiting in line with Dad to purchase it. I also talk about the impact of the arcades on me as a kid in the early 80's & how Pac-Man ruled my life back then.

Future episodes of ATARI STORIES will drop EXCLUSIVELY here on SPOTIFY! Subscribe to hear future installments, or send me your own to be read on the show, at: atarinewsline@outlook.com

You can record your 'atari story' in your own voice, or email it to me and I'll read it on the show in a future episode of Atari Stories.

(Hosted by Ballistik Coffee Boy)

bcbself010bBB_stories.jpg

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, our special guest is #MikesGamingGala - who won #youtuberofthemonth in June 2023 (and beat out BCB by a slim margin!) We discuss the contest, #Atarihomebrews, #Atari #gaming, #contentcreation on #YouTube, #vintagegaming in general, childhood #memories of #games & much more! I also show an entire episode from MGG, "Rally Racer for Atari 2600 - MGG Homebrew Review" from August 31, 2023! Bonus: a little #DrWho talk at the end! (This is a 2 part interview.)

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, #Atari has put up #Outlaw Limited Edition for the #Atari2600 and #2600Plus for preorder! Let's discuss. Plus: @atari celebrates #PONG! Since 1972, it has delighted #gamers & #fans alike! And: A new feature, #AtariStories, on my new #podcast on #Spotify & our good friend @ethacade has his own Atari podcast up! Let's take a look!

On 8/31/2023 at 3:17 AM, Sabertooth said:

Very cool pickups! 😎

My XP carts don't fit either of my 7800s. Are they a tight fit for you? Various 2600 models and my Gemini are fine.

No, not at all actually. They fit great. They were a very tight fit in my Atari Heavy Sixer, enough so I swapped over and everything looked and played great (except for Crystal Castles).

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, we have release dates for 3 new #games coming soon to the #AtariVCS! #CymaticallyMuffed, #SimpleLightCycles & #Dynablaster! Let's take a look @ the #trailers & discuss. Also: Have an #Atari #Story you want to share for #AtariStories on #Spotify? It's my new #podcast! Check it out & Subscribe! Links below!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // #AtariAge has announced today that #Atari is buying them. Is this GOOD or BAD for the community? For homebrew devs? What about for #VCS users? I explain my personal experience on the site & why I have mixed emotions about it. How do you feel? Plus: 2 New #Homebrew #Games announced for the #AtariVCS! #TyreTrax & #DareDevil! Very cool! Plus more!

Edited by Ballistik

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I continue playing #DoodleTaxi (with the new HUGE #update) by @metgangames, with some help from our mutual great friend @ObsidianContraption (Uncle Flip!) I take you to my (uhem) Ballistk's Coffee Shop & onward to the NEW 2nd city! Which is MASSIVE! Come along with me as I collect the fares, collect the customers & make it to what appears to be New York City? It's massive yall!

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #TyreTrax & #DareDevil by #MuddyVision! These are 2 great #homebrew #games from 2019 now available on the #AtariVCS! I play the games & chat with you as I play them for the first time! Both fun games made for the #Atari2600 now available on the #Atari #VCS for the first time! What do you think of these games & homebrew games being available on the VCS?

On this episode of #JavaJunction, I discuss an #update to my #AtariAge story about being #bullied in the forums. An #apology has come my way. Should I accept? I also play my #Tron #HomeArcade by @Arcade1UP ! I do an #AtariClub #Unboxing, talk about #AtariStories, my new #podcast on #Spotify (join now!) & also an update about the #MyArcade & #Atari devices you might want to know.

Edited by Ballistik

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I continue playing #UltimateSkiJumping by @bluesunsetgames3887 ! In this one, I play some of the #online elements with fellow friends on the #AtariVCS #Discord page. We play 10 hills & then I continue on with my #tournament jumps. What do you think? Feelin hot this Summer? This #game should cool you off!

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #dynablaster by @bbgentertainmentgmbh for the #AtariVCS! This game was originally planned as one of the first #Intellivision #Amico titles. On launch day, 9.14.23, I played this #game for the first time, I give you my impressions as I'm playing it. This #Bomberman inspired modern reimaging is great... includes online #multiplayer, online #coop, #single modes, special key modes & much more! What do you think? Is this a great title for the #VCS?

What's bigger than the Atari 5200 Podcast? This episode of #ThatAtariShow! The #Atari5200 #Podcast #Hosts join me in a #roundtable #discussion about one of #Atari's most beleagured & misunderstood consoles, the Atari 5200 Super System! Michael, Capt Bob, Peter, David & his gorgeous Gigi join me to discuss some of our favorite Atari 5200 #games (such as #TheDreadnaughtFactor), #contentcreation, why it's been so long since their last episode & much, much more! I also discuss some of the latest news on #AtariNewsline & also some cool #Podcast updates on #PodcastBlast!