Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Guess what? There's a FREE #demo on the #AtariVCS today... #Superstarshooter16 by #JDVideoGameProductions. In this demo of the full #game, coming soon to #Atari #VCS, you're shooting enemies in a color field, amidst a sonic wonderland. The enemies react with the music, you roll and collect bonuses, and more! Let's #play this game & discuss!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline, I discuss #QuantumRecharged being officially released for the #AtariVCS, #Switch, #PS5, #Steam, #Xbox & other major platforms! Let's read about the original #game & also discuss this new recharged version! Are you buying? Also: #NewWaveToys has NEW #Berzerk & #Frenzy #Replicades up for #preorder! Let's look at the webpage. Finally, #ClubVCS has a new #fanzine coming!

On this 50th episode of #ThatAtariShow, I celebrate FIFTY episodes of the ONLY show on #YouTube that celebrates new & old #Atari! Featuring @MrPoestyle on his 50th #birthday! Mr. P & I do some catching up since the #YTOTM contest ended! Plus: @YorkiesTV makes a special appearance to #interview ME (yes, me, #BCB) & they are definitely some thought-provoking #questions! About the #AtariVCS & much more! You won't wanna miss this double dose of fun! Plus: #QuantumRecharged is out! What do u think?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, I give some awesome #updates on #Atarivcs #games, including: #daysofdoom, #biolabwars, #cymaticallymuffed, #tiltingtiles, #ultimateskijumping, #gamepanicIII #parcelsuccess & more! Also: updates on the #Atari2600plus & new items including #Berzerk Enhanced, #MrRunandJump 2600, #Paddle Controller Combo Pak, #CX40 Controller & more! Finally, I dispel some of the #myths about the #Atari2600+ & NEW #shipping options from #Amazon for those overseas! More games, more fun! Stay tuned...

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline Update, I discuss #TiltingTiles, a new #game out today for the #AtariVCS by @TreeFallStudios ! Also: A NEW #Atari2600Plus #Article is Out today by #T3, by an actual user at #gamescom! Plus: #YouTube #Bullying is REAL & It Needs to STOP! It won't be tolerated here. What do you think?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, @atari launches their new #ATARI #SUMMERCAMP Promo! This includes new & exclusive #warez by none other than Atari & for #AtariClub! I go over the #merch, discuss some #exclusive items for Atari Club #members only & talk a little bit about the REAL #AtariComputerCamp! Bonus: Embarassing bloopers & ideas on how to create your OWN Atari Summer Camp right at home!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sd5iGfARIM

anl_summercamp_pic.png

22 minutes ago, Ballistik said:

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, @atari launches their new #ATARI #SUMMERCAMP Promo! This includes new & exclusive #warez by none other than Atari & for #AtariClub! I go over the #merch, discuss some #exclusive items for Atari Club #members only & talk a little bit about the REAL #AtariComputerCamp! Bonus: Embarassing bloopers & ideas on how to create your OWN Atari Summer Camp right at home!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sd5iGfARIM

anl_summercamp_pic.png

I'm LOVING this whole Atari Summer Camp thing. I always thought Atari should've played this up with shirts and gear!

30 minutes ago, Justin said:

I'm LOVING this whole Atari Summer Camp thing. I always thought Atari should've played this up with shirts and gear!

I agree! I was thinking before, 'lost opportunity' but they have also tied this to the general acceptance into the atari club (other than nft and web 3.) this is nowhere on the website or i would have reported it haha 😉 hopefully people will figure that out on their own, thank you! ps im ordering a couple of things of course 

On this episode of #JavaJunction, I discuss ALL my #preorders outstanding for #Atari & #Evercade! Quite a bit. Plus: #YouTube #Bullying & #Online #Toxicity, Some Upsetting Atari(R)Age, My $7.99 #IBM #Thinkpad! A Cool #Unboxing from #AtariClub - and - finally, what's coming up next on #BCB & #WizardofWor #Gameplay on my #mortalkombat2 #Arcade1Up Cab!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this action-packed episode of #AtariNewsline, 3 New #Games Were Announced in the past week! #Qomp2, #Skyfrizz & #Dynablaster! Let's see those #promos! #AtariClub is NOW OPEN for ALL & It's FREE! #2600Plus Up for #preorder on #Amazon! @IntoTheVerticalBlank Episode! A new feature... Adventures in #Atari #Partnerships! V.1: @dennys & @atari in 2016! And, finally, I hit 1200 #Subscribers!! A HUGE Thank You!

https://youtu.be/UIyn7vpecV0

anl_qomp2_pic.png

3 hours ago, Mockduck said:

Not VCS related, but I wanted to do a blog about the recent physical games I've been doing stuff with and give people a last look at the Atari XP 50th set. 

Very cool pickups! 😎

My XP carts don't fit either of my 7800s. Are they a tight fit for you? Various 2600 models and my Gemini are fine.

3 hours ago, Mockduck said:

Not VCS related, but I wanted to do a blog about the recent physical games I've been doing stuff with and give people a last look at the Atari XP 50th set. 

score! what a find, my friend! obv i dont have this one haha but i love the abstract nature of the swordquest games, very cool finds indeed! Cool video! -BCB

On this episode of #NoFilterHd, I play #TiltingTiles by #TreefallStudios, on the #AtariVCS! This is a unique, zen-like #puzzler (also available on #Steam) where you have a limited number of moves to make to pick up items, while using special moves when necessary. (Due to a Modern Controller issue with the VCS & a recent Unity update, this episode was delayed.) Let me know what you think!

On this episode of NO FILTER HD, I play #biolabwars by @2ndbossgamestudio324 on the #atarivcs ! This was played on 'launch day' on the #VCS, Aug 30, 2023, but the game is from 2019 & also is available for the #nintendoswitch. In this episode, I play the #game & give you my unfiltered #commentary, while chugging some java. This is a cool #scifi #shmup ! And a great price, too, at $4.99. WIll you take the plunge?

On this special episode of #BCB, I give special #thanks to my #subscribers & #viewers (YOU!) & discuss reaching the milestone of 1,200 subscribers! I also unveil what a special #viewer sent me... it's #amazing! What could it be? Most of all, I just want to #THANKYOU for watching & indulging along with me as I cover #Atari, #Evercade, #Vintagegaming, #HomeArcade, #Retro #Toys & more!