Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

On this episode of #NoFilter HD, I #putz around the #AtariVCS, showing #newusers some #game #trailers & do a little #friendslist #management. I also show #newusers around the OS, giving a general #overview of the #VCS. I play #TowerofRubble & #AmoebaJump AGAIN, which are 2 amazing #Atari2600 #homebrew #games recently ported to the #Atari #VCS! (I make major headway in one of these!) What do u think?

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, Brad w/ @GameFreak1976 here on #YouTube joins me for a 2-parter! He's a #contentcreator on YT & covers #Atari, #Evercade, #PS5, #SuperPocket & more! Brad discusses being in a #punkrock #band & his childhood #memories of #gaming, which span from the #Atari2600 all the way to current times with the #Evercade & #PS5! Join us!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Today, a colorful platformer, #mrrunandjump is out for the #AtariVCS (and all major consoles) and #metroidvania-like #EndsReach will also be coming this Friday to the VCS! I take a look at the trailers, read press releases & more! Stay tuned here for ALL the latest #Atari #VCS news & much more!

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #MrRunandJump on the #AtariVCS for the first time! It's my #launchday #exclusive & #firstlook for this colorful, frantic #puzzle-like #platformer! I also guzzle down some #coffee & show my first hour of #gameplay for this gem, made by @GraphiteLab & @atari ! What do you think? Come along & judge for yourself!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline, I discuss a SLEW of news & updates from the world of #Atari! First up, #EndsReach is out Today! It's a fantastic NEW #AtariVCS #Exclusive, 3+ years in the making! I also talk to the dev for the game on today's #AtariNewsline #Developer #Spotlight V.2! Plus: @Atari selling #Arcade1Up Cabs! Also: #mrrunandjump contest! @ZeroPageHomebrew w/ Atari #VCS #Homebrew news, new possible @orangepixelgames & much more!

On this #AtariNewsline #Developer #Spotlight (v.2), I talk to Christian w/ @cuirassentertainmentltd.4874 (Cuirass Entertainment), dev for #EndsReach out today exclusively on the #AtariVCS! This is an indie #metroidvania style #game that has been in the making for more than 3 years by a solo dev. I talk to the dev about #gaming inspirations, working with #Atari, past & present company history, future plans for #games, working with #Atari & much more!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // It leaked last night on @MichaelBtheGameGenie's #YouTube channel that #Atari & #Arcade1Up are Teaming up for the #Atari50 #HomeArcade #Cabinet! This will drop this Fall for around $500 & features 14 Atari #Arcade #Games & 40 #Atari2600 classics, as well! Plus WIFI & other Deluxe Cab enhancements! Let's discuss! Interested?!

Edited by Ballistik

On 7/28/2023 at 6:57 PM, Ballistik said:

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // It leaked last night on @MichaelBtheGameGenie's #YouTube channel that #Atari & #Arcade1Up are Teaming up for the #Atari50 #HomeArcade #Cabinet! This will drop this Fall for around $500 & features 14 Atari #Arcade #Games & 40 #Atari2600 classics, as well! Plus WIFI & other Deluxe Cab enhancements! Let's discuss! Interested?!

I would have been interested if this was the DE game in a cab.

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // 2 New #AtariVCS #Games were Announced over the Weekend! #Puzzledorf (by @StuartsPixelGames)... and a #Skiing #RPG by @bluesunsetgames3887! Let's Take a Look at the info & discuss! Plus: #mrrunandjump #Atari2600 #AtariXP #Cart #Preorders Begin Today @ #Atari.com! What do you think? Let's ponder this...

This week on #JavaJunction, I discuss the latest general #Gaming news... #Arcade1Up & #Atari team up for an #Atari50 Home Arcade! What do u think? Also: Atari not buying #AtariAge, #OBS is a POS, an #Unboxing of a much beleaguered portable #gaming system, and I draw my random #YTOTM nominee (who I'll vote for, since I love them all!) Bonus: I play 1990's #CiscoHeat by #Jaleco on my #iiRcade!

On this episode of #NoFilterHD #SpecialEdition, I play #EndsReach by #CuirassEntertainment! This is an #AtariVCS #exclusive which came out on July 28, 2023, but due to issues beyond my control, I had to re-shoot the gameplay footage & video from start on 7/31/23. On this game #launch special, I take a first look & play the #game, guzzle #coffee & #chat with you as I play. What do you think? This is a #metroidvania style open-world exploration game! Very fun! Nothing like it on the #Atari #vcs ...

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this super-exciting #Atari #Newsline, the #gamestationpro is up for pre-order at select retailers!! This contains over 200 Atari #games! Let's take a look! It's about time! 🙂 Also: @Atari's #FY23 Annual #Financial #Report is Live! Let's discuss. And, finally: #MrRunandJump for the #Atari2600 is up for Pre-order from #AtariXP! Atari's first NEW cart release in 33 years!! It's legendary! Will you be biting on any of these? I def am!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Today, #Puzzledorf by @StuartsPixelGames is out on the #AtariVCS! This is a cool chill #puzzler with a great #soundtrack & over 100 levels! Plus: #Atari #VCS #Game updates for #DoodleTaxi & #EndsReach on the way! I discuss the great #Soundtrack for #EndsReach, as well, which is on #Soundcloud for you to #download! Great #Music in all these games!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, #quantumrecharged gets a #release #date! Plus: A new #Atari #Podcast is out! All about #quantumrecharged & #trackballcontrollers! And: Having modern controller issues with your #VCS? @Atari is aware & working on a fix to recent #Unity update issues. Did you know... Atari released its 100th game on the VCS!! Next... on Atari Newsline!

Welcome to "Ballistik Coffee Boy on #Facebook! This is the social media presence on FB for my #YouTube page, #BCB! You can access it by clicking on the link above. I'll post episode reminders, spoilers, polls, upcoming content & much, much more! If you love #Atari, NEW -and- OLD Atari, you've come to the right place! I cover the #Atari2600 to the #Atari5200, #Atari7800, #AtariLynx, #AtariJaguar, to #Atari #8bitcomputers, the #AtariFlashbacks, new #AtariVCS, #AtariPortfolio & more! Glad you're here! Feel free to ask me any questions or post what you like, as long as its Atari & vintage gaming related. Thank you for stopping by ! Have a cup. Take a seat. It's BCB!

https://www.facebook.com/ballistikcoffeeboy

bcb_facebook_pic.jpg

On this DOUBLE DOSE of #ThatAtariShow, @RetroBlissGaming joins us for a LIVELY, FUN convo about #Atari being our first love & Atari #Homebrew #Games, most of which are no longer for sale in the #AtariAge store (as of this recording.) It's a great double episode you won't wanna miss! Atari homebrew talk out the proverbial wazoo! 🙂 With a great friend, Retro Bliss! These homebrew games include: #hero2 , #pacman4k, #galagon, #rubyq, #lem, #spacerocks, #mappy , #ladybugarcade, #starfire , #retrogamequest, #scramble, #colony7, #seawolf, #donkeykongarcade, #loderunner , #aardvark, #junofirst, #supercobraarcade, #spacepacMan, #robotwar2684, #conquestofmars & more! Also: RBG just bought an #AtariVCS! We discuss his first #impressions, including #games he bought such as #avianknights, #towerofrubble, #donutdodo, #heroesofloot, & #atarivcsvault2! He also talks about his childhood #gaming experiences & memories. AND: @mikesgaminggala, @MrPoestyle, @lukesawakening69 , #YouTuberoftheMonth & much more!

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I play #Kombinera by #Atari. Of course, I played this about 16 months ago on #launchday here on #NoFilter, but I'm continuing on from that episode, starting with Level 18 on through Level 36! I make some #coffee, #chat & show #gameplay. This game was developed by #Atari & #GraphiteLab (who did #MrRunandJump!) Join me & let me know what you think!

On this episode of #JavaJunction, I #unbox some awesome #vintagegaming stuff & #thriftstore finds! This includes items featuring: #Gobots, #Colecovision, #Wii, #NES, #Odyssey2, #Evercade & more! Also: Future guest updates for #ThatAtariShow & #AtariNewsline! Plus: #DoodleTaxi has a MAJOR update featuring none other than this channel! Have you visited the #BCB #CoffeeShop yet?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this episode of #AtariNewsline, I show you the #applications within the #AtariVCS #OS & show you what's new, a quick overview of all the #games for sale (as of August 12, 2023) and more! Plus: #DoodleTaxi by @Metgangames has a phenomenal #update! I take you to my #BCB #Coffeehouse & onwards to the 2nd City & map! It's HUGE! Not kidding 😉

On this episode of #NoFilter, I play #Puzzledorf by @StuartsPixelGames here on #YouTube! This game is a cool puzzler with relaxing music & some mind bending #puzzles! There's also a special #Christmas version included! It's nicely made. I guzzle down some #coffee & show some #gameplay of this #game on the #AtariVCS! I #chat about traveling abroad to #islands, my experiences in #Cabo, #StJohn & #Hawaii (and other #trips I've taken to #beaches!) Grab your pina colada & let's get puzzle solving!