Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

Justin
This post was recognized by Justin!

"Epic work in Club VCS!"

Sabertooth was awarded the badge 'Club Promoter' and 500 points.

Thanks to @BHG_Gamingof the Atari Weekly Podcast for inviting me on to (very nervously) talk about ClubVCS and the Recharged Squad Challenge!

Be sure to check out his channel every Thursday for the latest VCS news, spirited debate and code giveaways!

In March 2021, I picked up a Collector's Edition VCS. It's a year later and I'm an even bigger fan of Atari's new Console/PC Hybrid. I love the versatility, the form factor, it's game streaming capability, and the great retro and indie games in the AtariOS store.  To celebrate, here's a quick stop motion unboxing of the Black Walnut All-In Edition VCS. 

Another great episode of the Atari Weekly Podcast hosted by @BHG_Gaming. This week is packed with some news and early feedback on the upcoming game Kombinera! Also, a lengthy discussion on the possibility of Amico titles coming to the VCS if that platform fails.

Edited by Sabertooth

Hey guys,

Just wanted to spread the love. My channel features the occasional VCS content, including launch day exclusives, first looks, including "No Filter" & my regular series each Friday, BCB. Come take a look 😉

NO FILTER {SE #3} Atari VCS w/ "Kombinera" (Launch Day Exclusive & First Look!) - YouTube

I recently also featured all 5 Atari Recharged games, see below...

NO FILTER #28 - Atari VCS 'Recharged Showcase' w/ 5 Great Games! - YouTube

Please join me on my new series, ATARI NEWSLINE. Breaking news & updates for Atari fanatics!

Including: Atari VCS news, new games, Atari 50th Anniversary Collection news, Atari Recharged, the new Yars Revenge sequel, Creator Corner, Book Nook, 5-Minute Game Review, AtariChain Minute & Much more! Its ALL ATARI, ALL THE TIME!

See the intro video here:

ATARI NEWSLINE #1: "All Atari. All the Time!" (World Premiere) 7.4.22 - YouTube

Subscribe, like & comment if you enjoy this content!

Also: Special Edition airing tonight at 7/6/22 @ 8 pm: "Special Report: Atari's 50th Anniversary Celebration Game Announcements!"

Join my Twitter page to stay informed about this new series at 'ballistikcoffee' or at my website at ballistikcoffeeboy.com 

Thank you!

Episode 3 of "Atari Newsline" is up... This week, I show the 50th Anniversary Atari interviews with both Rosen and Bushnell, as well as the clip Atari posted to it's YouTube page of Warren Robinett as he discusses what it was like making the classic game, "Adventure." Also: Podcast Blast!, Book Nook, Atari News, 5-Minute Game Review (featuring Q-Bert for the Atari 800XL), Creator Space & much more! Tune in each Monday @ 9 am PST/12 pm EST. Subscribe, like & comment! See you there 😉

BCB

Rebranding "Atari Newsline" as "That Atari Show." Less news, more fun! Featuring the classic consoles you know and love, including: Atari 2600, 5200, 7800, the Lynx handheld, Atari Portfolio, Atari Home Computers, Atari Arcade, Atari Jaguar, the Atari Flashbacks and the Atari VCS.

Tune in Monday, 7/18/22 @ 9 am PST/12 pm PST

THAT ATARI SHOW - Promo for Monday, July 18, 2022 - YouTube