Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

I don't have Atari 50 on my VCS (I own it for the Switch) but I've wanted to do this episode for awhile. Here are my top 10 (er, 13) Atari VCS games. Everything from 'Yars:Recharged' to 'Atari Mania' are here, including 'BPM Boy,' 'Aery,' 'Kombinera,' 'Missile Command: Recharged' & 'Sir Lovelot'! Plus many more. Which are your favorites? I also throw in the odd trailer or two. Grab your pajamas and lets play some VCS!

This episode, I begin my 3 part interview with Kazdan with KRAZ Productions on YouTube (you won't wanna miss this!) I also take a look at a fantastic book, "Electronic Plastic," discuss some updates in Atari Newsline, feature Podan/"I Love" from YouTube in Creator Space & feature an amazing episode from KRAZ Productions regarding the Atari VCS. I also share some of the latest info on the My Arcade & Atari devices. Join us!

It's official! I woke up today to this amazing news! As reported earlier, "Caverns of Mars" Recharged" WILL BE the new Atari Recharged game! Coming on March 9 to the Atari VCS & all major platforms! I share the trailer with you and discuss over my morning coffee. Also: Megan McDuffee's 2nd Atari Soundtrack is up today on BandCamp! Links below! 

On the first volume of Atari Newsline Dev Spotlight, I peel back the layers on Jeff Minter, founder of Llamasoft & developer of many groundbreaking games throughout video game history. From Deflex to Tempest 2000 to Moose Life & beyond! I also discuss the freshly announced Akka Arrh reimagining due out soon. Jeff Minter has been an influencial force in video games for over 40 years! Come along with me as I discover this amazing game developer & his awesome creations. 

On this episode, Andrew (aka Patrick John) from Yorkies TV is back with part 2 of our interview! This is a continuation of the first interview where we were going to record the end and stop, but kept on going! 🙂 It's a fun convo! Also: It's Official! 'Caverns of Mars: Recharged' is due out on March 9th! I show you the trailer, discuss the game, and more! I also play an entire episode from Yorkies TV dealing with negative moot points regarding the Atari VCS. Plus: 'Atari Force' comics are featured in Book Nook. Join us!

Edited by Ballistik
thumbnail

On this Atari Newsline, Atari IO's Club VCS Recharged Squad Challenge (Series 2) Winner Announced! Plus: A look at Atari Oddities, including a hilarioius video by my buddy Chris++ (posted by our friend Bally Alley) that he made almost 10 years ago, featuring "Sneak & Peek," which I talked about in my recent 'Atari Oddities!' special on BCB. Come watch this funny video, learn all about Atari IO & Club VCS & the Recharged Challenges & more!

2 hours ago, Ballistik said:

On this Atari Newsline, Atari IO's Club VCS Recharged Squad Challenge (Series 2) Winner Announced! Plus: A look at Atari Oddities, including a hilarioius video by my buddy Chris++ (posted by our friend Bally Alley) that he made almost 10 years ago, featuring "Sneak & Peek," which I talked about in my recent 'Atari Oddities!' special on BCB. Come watch this funny video, learn all about Atari IO & Club VCS & the Recharged Challenges & more!

Thanks so much, @Ballistik!  We really appreciate announcing the winner!

Hello, fellow Atarians! Kazdan from KRAZ Productions is back in part 2 of our interview! We discuss everything from the Atari Jaguar to the Lynx & VCS. It's a great time you won't wanna miss! Also: a new game review for "Desert Falcon" on the Atari 7800, Atari XEGS & Atari 2600. Which version do I think is best, and what are my feelings about the game overall? Join us on That Atari Show! Where ATARI is KING.

ATARI NEWSLINE: BREAKING ATARI NEWS. Atari announced a new partnership with Utomik. Who or what is Utomik? Utomik is a Netherlands-based game streaming service, which will begin partnering with Atari on Feb 24th. Read all about it here, watch the Utomik YouTube trailer released last month & more! Catch your dose of Atari breaking news here on Atari Newsline! Where ATARI is KING.

On this jam-packed episode of That Atari Show, my good YouTube friend, Mr. Poestyle, joins us! He features Atari content, plays himself 80 years in the future & is a joy to watch! We talk childhood memories, Atari 2600, Atari 50, Stampede & much more! (And what's this about a giant duck chasing him?) Also: new Podcast updates, Homebrews by Songbird Productions for the Lynx & Jaguar, plus Atari News & all the latest & new Atari games on the horizon. Join us!

On this Atari Newsline, I discuss a new Atari Valentines Day Flash Sale that is LIVE now! Also: A little more about Utomik, the game streaming service Atari will be parterning with soon. And: my upcoming Atari & Arcade1Up Star Wars 40th Anniversary Home Arcade Cab Review Promo! That is coming on Feb 24th! Catch it all here on Atari Newsline!

On this epsiode of Atari Newsline, I discuss the 'Atari Game Pool' on Republic.com, what that means, why I don't like to cover these more financial aspects of Atari. I show you the 'investor' video, too. Plus: how you can cheaply support Atari right now, and it's staring us right in the face. Also: a new Atari 'Caverns of Mars: Recharged' arcade mode trailer has dropped! What do you think?

On this THAT ATARI SHOW, Kazdan w/ KRAZ Prouduction wraps up his interview in Part 3. We discuss content creation, what Atari SA needs to improve upon and more VCS talk! Don't miss it! Also: I feature MockingjayYT in Creator Space, a great content creator featuring Atari content, too (so good he beat me as YouTuber of the Month! hehe.) My game review is "Frostbite," for the Atari 2600 (as played on the Flashback 50th.) Plus: News & much more! #AtariPride

On this Akka Arrh 'launch day spoiler special,' I read to you two different reviews on Jeff Minter's remake of Akka Arrh for Atari, on the Nintendo Switch & the PS4. What did reviewers have to say? Did the game make it out on the VCS for release day, too? Also: my buddy Bally Alley's Astrocast podcast for the Bally Astrocade & what's coming next!

On this episode of No Filter HD (Special Edition), I play "Akka Arrh" on the Atari VCS. This includes live commentary as I'm playing the game for the first time. It's the launch day exclusive & first look! What did I think about the game? Watch & find out... P.S. Sorry for the ocassional lag. My laptop was on its last legs, but I hope the sometimes slower frame rate gives you a chance to at least see everything 😉

No Filter HD {SE} #13 - #AkkaArrh on the #AtariVCS w/ Commentary (Launch Day Exclusive & First Look) - YouTube

On this 4K episode of No Filter HD, I play "Gunslugs" (2013) and "Residual" (2021) by Orange Pixel, on my Atari VCS. These are the latest two releases out by OP on the VCS and they're pretty great. In the style of previous offerings, "Gunslugs" has you and your team of action heroes battling and shooting your way through the Black Duck Army. In "Residual," you crash your spaceship on a series of random procedurally generated planets. Will you be able to survive using the natural elements of that planet?

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. On this jam packed 11-minute Atari Newsline update, Atari dopped "Path to the Princess" today on the Atari VCS! Yes, that's 2 games in one week! (We're getting spoiled!) Also: Atari signs with APA! Who's that? AND: Getting BigPEMU running on your Atari VCS under Debian 11 using Proton! Get all your news here, on your Atari source for news & more!

TONIGHT: I play "Caverns of Mars: Recharged" by Atari & SneakyBox, which was released today, on March 9, 2023. I play it on the Atari VCS, the only console worthy of this amazing game! Come along with me as I play the game... no boring commentary. I just play, and YOU be the judge. This game was originally released back in 1981 on the Atari Program Exchange on Atari 8-Bit Computers! It was extremely popular at the time. Do you like the game? Let me know in comments!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. "Akka Arrh" gets physical releases by Limited Run Games! Yesterday, LRG posted new physical releases for Jeff Minter's re-imagining of 'Akka Arrh,' the lost 80's arcade classic. It's out for the PS4/PS5 & NIntendo Switch in physical form, and 2 nice limited editions for both Playstation and Switch systems. I show you the deets. Will you be ordering one? 

On this episode of Atari Newsline, I discuss some channel and show changes to BCB through Fall 2023. My school has been ramping up, and its left me little time to devote to make the kind of content I want to make for Wednesdays' alternating shows. I go over those changes & more! New theme by Tony Longworth! Link to his BandCamp below.

On this episode, Jeff with GoGameGo from YouTube joins us for a chat about all things #Atari, all the things he's working on, some super cool retro Atari goodies & memories, what's to come and more! Also: Atari News! "Caverns of Mars: Recharged" has dropped & it's a beauty! I go over a few of the major news stories (there are lots!) and discuss some new Podcast updates in Podcast Blast! Don't miss out on this 'normal sized' jam-packed episode!