Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // #PressRunBooks announced today that #AtariArchive Vol. 1" will be coming out soon, with a special #book signing this weekend! Tune in for all the deets. #Songbird Productions' #JaguarCD Power Bundle" is out with 3 cool Atari #Jaguar CD games + a soundtrack for under $100! Plus: my new #Atari 5-minute #gamereview series is coming tomorrow! Learn about #XpressO! Catch it here first on #AtariNewsline!

On this double-sized episode, my buddy Nick (aka "@geekstorian ) joins us! We discuss a variety of topics including #Atari #oddities, #vintagegaming, #contentcreation, childhood #gaming #memories, #MortalKombat & much more! We also discuss his channel, Geekstorian, and the many topics he covers. Great interview that you won't wanna miss! This episode contains part 1 and 2. Run time: About 85 minutes.

On this #Atari #Newsline, we speculate... What exactly is #Atari's New Hardware Add-On #Accessory? Some think it's a universal USB Atari-branded #controller, some think it's a new #trackball... others think it might be an #Atari2600 #cart player/adapter! (One can dream...) Others think it may be oter things. What do you think? Let me know below in comments or live in chat!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this surprise edition of #AtariNewsline, #Atari officially announces the acquisition of more than 100 #PC & Console Titles from the 80's & 90's! This is from #GlobeNewswire & consists of #Hardball, #Bubsy, #DemolitionRacer & more! This also includes trademarks from #GTI & #Accolade! What does this mean for the future of Atari? Also: new #Twitter #polls are up! I go over them! AND: #AvianKnights gets a release date on #AtariVCS!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. On this late late late #AtariNewsline, it was announced today that #HeroesofLoot2 was dropped for the #AtariVCS! You heard that right! I downloaded it & will be showing a No Filter HD special edition launch day gameplay video tomorrow, stay tuned! Also: my upcoming mystery #Atari 3-part series! What could it be? I drop some teasers. 😉 

On this episode of #NoFilter: HD (Special Edition!), I take a look at #HeroesofLoot2," for the #AtariVCS, by #Orangepixel! This is the 2016 sequel to the original game, #HeroesofLoot," already on the #VCS. It's a #Gauntlet-inspired #dungeoncrawler where you rack up the loot and, in this sequel, you can choose 2 unique characters to go along for the ride! Each with different powers or spells, weapons, abilities & more! This #gameplay includes #commentary! Let me know what you think! Is it a must buy? 

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, #CarlForhan w/ @SongbirdPro joins us! Again! He returns to tell us about #TowersII (the Enhanced Stargazer Edition) for the #AtariJaguar that he sells on his website, #SongbirdProductions! It's a fantastic update to a late #Jag release, #Towers2! Also: I go over my #Atari #JaguarCD collection thus far, which games I recommend & some stuff I bought from Songbird to enhance my experience!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. Today, #Atari announced new Atari #Arcade #Collectible #PCB boards up for sale! Also: #EscapefromPopo is out today from @metgangames on the #AtariVCS! I show you the #trailer! WIll you be downloading this update on #DodgeEm? And: '#SkinnyandFranko Fists of Violence' will be out this week, too! Finally: What's new on #Ballistikcoffeeboy, including my look at the #AtariXP #Collectible #Unreleased #Atari2600 3 #game set! Including #Saboteur, #Aquaventure & #Yarsreturn! Stay tuned for more!

On this exclusive 3-part series, I delve into #AtariXP & the 3 previously #unreleased #Atari #games they recently sold in an extremely limited quanity of 45 sets worldwide! Thanks to a very special viewer, I was sent this #exclusive 3 #game #boxset, and this episode, I go over the first! It's #Saboteur by #HowardScottWarshaw! It's an unreleased #Atari game from 1983 that's amazing! It's def one of my favorites. This special edition comes with a pin, a patch, an awesome manual, digital copy of the game & of course, the light up #marquee & custom designed cart! It's def a piece of #art! Join me on this fun journey through some awesome #gaming fun!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. "Skinny & Franko: Fists of Violence," by Blue Sunset Games, out today on the Atari VCS! I give you some disclaimers about the game, discuss where my gameplay videos are & highlight some important aspects to installing the game. Will you be purchasing it?

On this episode, I show gameplay & share commentary on two recent #AtariVCS releases! First up is #EscapeFromPoPo by #MetganGames! It's a pick-up-and-play game inspired by #DodgeEm for the #Atari2600. Next up is #SkinnyandFranko #FistsofViolence by #BlueSunsetGames! It's an extremely profane & terribly fun #beatemup for the #VCS! I discuss the game and gab about other stuff, too.

On this special 2 part episode, @MockduckPlaysGames from #YouTube joins us! He has some quality #AtariVCS content, ranging from #gamereviews to #technical #howtos! His page is phenomenal. We go over the #VCS, upcoming #games, our current favorites, some classic #vintage #Atari hardware & more! Plus: a spattering of Atari news!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // I'm baaack! #Atari announced the #acquisition of #MNetwork #Games & #Trademarks! I go over the news article published yesterday PLUS: A very special thanks to you! AND: @TigerChainsawVideoGames has a special #shoutout for my channel! I'm so honored & much thanks to him! Go check out his awesome channel 😉 #gaming #retrogaming #vintagegaming #Mattel #Atari2600 #videogames

On this episode of #NOFILTER HD: Special Edition, I take a look at #AlienAbduction for the #AtariVCS! It's an #exclusive #game for the #Atari system, created by the man who brought us #HERO by #Activision for the #Atari2600! It's a love letter to #8bit #gaming & I play the game & #chat with you. In this game, you rescue the #princess who has been #kidnapped! (Haven't heard of that one before!) What do you think about the game? This def feels like a H.E.R.O. sequel! Also: promos for upcoming #BCB content at the very end, including my #Publisher #Spotlight V.2 for #Mnetwork (#Mattel Electronics!)

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline, when it rains #Atari news, it pours! Today, #AlienAbduction2600 was released on the #AtariVCS... #exclusively! It's by the creator of #HERO by #Activision for the #Atari2600, #Atari5200 and #Atari8bit #Computer Systems! It's $8.99 and very much in the tradition of an Atari 2600 game from 1984. What do you think? Will you be downloading this game?

This week on BCB, I continue on with my #AtariXP #LimitedEdition #Unreleased #Game Box Set! In part 2, I unbox #Aquaventure, by Gary Shannon & Tod Frye, from 1983. This game was never released due to the #videogamecrash & now is available as a physical cart from #Atari! I go over the box, the contents, talk about some history & play the #game!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // #Atari & #Anima have teamed up to create Atari #game character #AR (#augmentedreality) & #AI (#artificialintelligence) "#ONLYBOTS," based on #games #IPs. I show you a few snippets from OnlyBots' #YouTube page (linked below) & read you the story from #GamesBeat! What do you think about this? Obviously it's an #AtariX enterprise but I think the #tech behind this is forward looking & cool. #BentleyBear, anyone? #virtualreality #VR

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // Today, it was announced (on an already special day!), that #MrRunandJump, formerly an Atari 2600 homebrew game, has been updated & will be coming to the #AtariVCS! I'm so excited to show you this great #trailer! This #game is by #graphitelab (and #heavyhorsegames) & is a #neon infused #platformer! What do u think? I think this looks stunning! It will also be out on all ohter major #gaming platforms, such as #Nintendo #Switch, #PS5, #Xbox and more! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exik-EtaEos

Edited by Ballistik

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline, I discuss today's big drop for the #AtariVCS... the May 2023 #VCS #Update! What You Need To Know! I go over the cool changes to the #Atari VCS, as well as show you what's currently available in the Atari VCS store! We're now up to 90 games! Can you believe it? Let's take a look...

On this final part of my 3 part #AtariXP #limitededition #unreleased #Atari2600 #game #set, I take a look at #YarsReturn, by #DennisDebro & #CurtVendel. This game is a 2005 homebrew release based on #HowardScottWarshaw's #YarsRevenge," which was first included in the #Atari #Flashback2 console. I go over the extra goodies, the manual, the box art, that light up #marquee & discuss an issue I had with this cartridge, which I take into account while giving my final rating for this 3 game set!

On this episode of NO FILTER HD (Special Edition!), I take a look at #AvianKnights by #Tron1 Inc! It's inspired by #Joust for the #Atari2600! For this version on the #AtariVCS, it's #tournament style #combat in an #Arena or in #Arcade Mode! I show you the game & chat while #playing this #game for the first time! What do you think?