TI Emulator for Nintendo DS!

RickR

I have a DS and the little R4 card they mention.  I'll give this a try sometime. 

The DS Lite is a really nice item to have if you like to play old games on vacation.  I take mine with me and it helps pass the time when on airplanes or when you have extra time in the hotel or airport. 

11 minutes ago, RickR said:

I have a DS and the little R4 card they mention.  I'll give this a try sometime. 

The DS Lite is a really nice item to have if you like to play old games on vacation.  I take mine with me and it helps pass the time when on airplanes or when you have extra time in the hotel or airport. 

How long does the battery last?

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

3 hours ago, RickR said:

Here's what Nintendo support says:

The Nintendo DS Lite has four levels of brightness. The battery will last 15-19 hours on the lowest settings, and 5-8 hours on the brightest. This can also vary depending on the type of game activity.

They are not a cheap little gadget to be sure.  Now before I even remotely consider one, I have to know up front if it can run the TELNET program and get on Heatwave BBS.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>