Harmony Cart Not Found

George Salerno

I recieved my Atari 7800 Cocerto Cart last February.  I set it up with only a few clitches but eventually it was working fine.  I hadn't used it since then after only a few weeks after the initial set up. Yesterday I pulled it out and inserted it in my 7800 console and the attacked file displays what I witnessed. I do see the 7800 logo first before the verticle bars. I cleaned the contacts with rubbing alcohol with no success. I decided to start fresh with a new firmware installation and the bios bin. My computer will not recognize the cart so I can't add the firmware. I installed the proper driver to my computer; green PCB (newer) Concertos use CH341 drivers. but my computer does not recognixze the flash cart.

Please Help,

Bob

P1010006.JPG

Justin
This post was recognized by Justin!

"Thank you!!!"

RickR was awarded the badge 'Great Support' and 10 points.

If your computer doesn't recognize the concerto cart via USB, it sure sounds like a broken Concerto cart.  You should contact Batari over at the AtariAge forums or through his web site to get support. 

Good luck.