A8 Centipede Question

I was watching a YT video showcasing 50 Games in 30 Minutes for the Atari 8-bit computers.  One of the games they showed was Centipede.  But it didn’t look right.  So I tried to do a bit of digging and found only one Centipede in Atari Mania’s database: an unfinished prototype.  

I was expecting the Atari computers to have the same Centipede the 5200 received. Did an official Centipede ever get released for the A8 computers?

Check out this old thread here (that I never finished by the way).  A8 Centipede is worse that 5200 Centipede.  And there are other game differences too.  For example, Pac-Man on A8 has no intermission screens!

1 hour ago, RickR said:

But I have good news for you...the 5200 games (all of them) have been ported to A8.  So you can play the better versions on A8 if you wish.

I was actually doing research out of curiosity when I discovered just how different Centipede really is.  I think I’ll stick with my 5200 games as is.  I just found it a bit strange how the 5200 was said to be a 400 but its games seem to be a bit more exclusive.