Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Atari I/O Retro Junk Box 7: The Junk Box Awakens

• Please log in to reply
126 replies to this topic

#121 Rowsdower70

Rowsdower70

Pear Member

• 2,053 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:13 PM

Nice!   That Neo-Geo Pocket was a definitely a jaw dropper.    

• RickR, Atari Creep, nosweargamer and 3 others like this

"For you - Rowsdower from the 70 - have been appointed Omnivisioner of the Game Grid."  ~ Atari Adventure Square

#122 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 3,831 posts

Posted 21 February 2017 - 01:19 PM

I tested the Neo Geo with a game, and it worked fine. Such a cool thing to find in a junk box! Wow!
  • Atari Creep, nosweargamer, Rowsdower70 and 4 others like this

#123 Atari Creep

Atari Creep

Pretzel Member

• 315 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 04:50 PM

I will post my "what I put in" video once I know the package is back home!!!!!!! Glad to see most of what I added got taken!

• MaximumRD, nosweargamer, Rowsdower70 and 1 other like this

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

#124 MalakZero

MalakZero

Orange Member

• 134 posts

Posted 22 February 2017 - 08:59 PM

Awesome picks, use that pacman token to open the sub battery door, lol

• jmjustin6 and Ballblaɀer like this

"Mmmrrrrrrhhhh.....game.....gooooood....."

#125 correagonzalez

correagonzalez

Pretzel Member

• 318 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:07 PM

I just got the junk box back today, I will post tomorrow what I took out, guess whatever is left will be towards the next junk box sponsored by Nosweargamer, thanks to everyone who participated.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170223_220438.jpg

• RickR, AtariBrian and jmjustin6 like this

#126 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 3,831 posts

Posted Yesterday, 11:22 PM

Thank you for hosting. 

#127 correagonzalez

correagonzalez

Pretzel Member

• 318 posts

Posted Today, 09:29 AM

This is what I picked
Astroblast Atari 2600- I already had this one, but it's nice to have the box, awesome game.
Star voyager nes- another great game to add to my collection
Gangster town for master system- never played this, hopefully is a good game, shooter maybe?
Qbert for intellivision- really excited about this one, plays really well, I like on colecovision, but this one is good too!
Gundam f91 for super famicom- Have no idea what this game is, but I imagine is related to gundam wing anime, so it can't be bad at all, trying my luck here.
Xenophobe for Atari lynx- don't own one, but I've been interested for a while to acquire one of these, along with a pc engine, I've played the nes version and is ok, so hopefully this one's good too.
Radio shack handheld game- I like collecting these and game and watch games, ahhh!!! Need batteries lol
Yars revenge manual atari 2600
Finally these Atari playing cards , pretty cool to have.
I'll post later what I contributed to the junk, I completely forgot to take pictures prior to ship the box, dropped the ball on that one, but I'll post what I put in, thanks to everyone for being the best junk box so far, looking forward to the next one.

Attached Thumbnails

• 20170224_065841.jpg

Edited by correagonzalez, Today, 09:32 AM.

• nosweargamer likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

nosweargamer