Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

Free Play Florida 2017 update!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 prOk

prOk

• 7 posts

Posted 24 September 2017 - 11:05 PM

Hi Everyone,

Not sure what the appropriate forum is for me to pimp my event in Florida so feel free to move this :)

Just letting everyone know that we are just under 2 months from the event and our new shirt art is out!  it's pretty neato.  We've also announced some cool guests including George Lowe, Billy Mitchell, Brian Colin and Keith Apicary to name a few.  The one and only Tim Lapetino, author of Art of Atari will also be there to sign copies of his book!

Anyway, that's the update for the moment hope to see you there!

/brian

Attached Thumbnails

• freeplayshirt.jpg

• Justin, RickR, Arenafoot and 1 other like this

#2 Mcorleonep

Mcorleonep

Cherry Member

• 41 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 01:06 PM

Hmmm,  thanks for the heads-up.  It isn't too often when gaming conventions come down here to FL even though Orlando is over 2 hours away from me.

#3 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,282 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:40 PM

Hi Everyone,

Not sure what the appropriate forum is for me to pimp my event in Florida so feel free to move this :)

/brian

Already added to my site: VideoGameStores.net

:thumb:

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#4 TrekMD

TrekMD

Apple Member

• 714 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 04:00 PM

I will be attending this one!  Already have my hotel reservation done.  :)

• RickR likes this

Going to the final frontier, gaming...

#5 RickR

RickR

The Don

• 5,501 posts

Posted 25 September 2017 - 10:28 PM

Looks like fun! 

#6 prOk

prOk

• 7 posts

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:53 AM