Join the World of Atari!

Sign In or Create Your Atari I/O Account to join the party! Membership is always free! Gain full access to an amazing new retrogaming community with UNLIMITED member features, weekly high score championships, and prizes. Join other friendly retrogamers as we celebrate nostalgia & classic games, from Atari to Nintendo, Sega, TurboGrafx-16 and beyond!

Photo

A New Atari 2019 Calendar is available now.

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Greyfox

Greyfox

Orange Member

• 216 posts

Posted 21 October 2018 - 12:01 PM

Hi everybody,

with working like a horse on the book, I also take the time out to keep an eye on a great many things Atari and have come across a new unofficial product produced by a guy based in Wales in England. there website cover, not just this,m but pretty much anything you could want or if it's not there they can make it for you. I have mentioned their website in the starting thread of my Atari visual history book project and reached out to them in help get awareness for this new and exciting looking 2019 calendar.

Atari-Calendar-Mockup.jpg

The Calendar is printed paper stock weight is 170 GSM with a carded back and silk finish, promoting the best quality with a gloss front cover, at present there is a limited supply of 50 to which I believe with about 22 or so left, they may get more done if they warrant enough orders for the Calendar. So how much and where? see below

Calendar-Preview-Marke-MK-2t.jpg

and you can order yours from www.rhayadercomputers.co.uk don't delay, I'd hate for you all to miss out on this.

Kind regards

Darren.

• Arenafoot, Atari Creep and TrekMD like this

Atari Gamer Magazine - Explore the Atari 8-bit in the 21st Century

↓↓Click Here to See More↓↓

WWW.ATARIGAMER.CO.UK

#2 Arenafoot

Arenafoot

Atari VCS/2600 Homebrew curator

• 2,282 posts

Posted 24 October 2018 - 08:14 AM

if there was one for the 2600.....

consoles I own: Atari 2600 Vader & Jr. (short rainbow) w/box, GCE Vectrex, Radio Shack CoCo2 (64k) w/box, Intellivision, NES, SNES, N64 (x3), Xbox (Halo Ed.), PS1 (x3), PS2 slim, Wii, Mattel HyperScan (x2) handhelds I own: Microvision w/box, Electronic Football (by Sears) w/box, Tomytronic Pac-Man w/ box, Entex PacMan2, Coleco Donkey Kong tabletop w/box (w/ Coleco "Perma-Power" Adapter), & all MGA Classic Arcade's and Jakk's Pacific/TV Games Plug-n-Play.

#3 kamakazi20012

kamakazi20012

Pear Member

• 1,380 posts

Posted 25 October 2018 - 12:04 PM

I love it! I can't see all systems they showcase but would hope to see the 400, 600XL, all XE models.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users