Someone hacked Super Mario World into Mega Man!

MaximumRD

Yes it's certainly a rabbit hole, and we all know Nintendo hates this kind of thing, but it's a big, thriving and IMHO talented community that still manages to do some impressive ROM hacking. No doubt some of you know all about it, but others may have only heard vague details of this hobby, but I personally have always found it fascinating. Here is a recent video I just watched, and it truly seems like a fun and impressive hack. Some of you might have your favourites, but if you haven't yet looked into it, you might want to consider doing so. I love it because I like seeing people's creativity in just how they are brining new ideas to many of our old classic favourite games. Maybe some classics that you've completed multiple times can be given renewed life and provide some new challenges for some of you. I am just going to post this video I enjoyed to demonstrate just some of the wild and wacky possibilities. If you like what you see do some searching and look into it, or if anyone chimes in feel free to discuss some personal favourite ROM HACKS. 

Someone hacked Super Mario World into Mega Man 🤯

Hack Created by Koopenstein v1.0

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/8423/

Release Date: 01 February 2024

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison