Hyperkin portable TurboGrafx-16!?!

AlamoAtari

Yeah he didn't link to any official announcement so take the video with a grain of salt, this youtuber's knowledge of such things isn't exactly the most reliable, he was all over the RetroVGS / Coleco Chamelon bandwagon until others proved it false then of course he was all over that. Now, I only mention this because so far the only place I have seen this is on Hyperkins Facebook page where they posted a mouth watering image with many comments saying things along the lines of "Let this be real" etc. With April 1st fast approaching I tend to be even more wary than usual. I do hope it is real of course but would like to see more evidence then the above video.  ;)

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

I got pretty excited about it too - love the TG16!  But it doesn't seem likely.  How much of a market can there really be for this?  The TG16 didn't see much success in North America, so I can't imagine there would be a lot of people with HuCards looking to buy this.  And looking on eBay for games - the prices are out of control.

I didn't watch the video but is that an antenna sticking out the top on the right-hand side? I think both of those would be cool ideas but it does seem even if it were to happen, it would be a very limited market but that's ok. Bring it! =)

2600 - 7800 - 800XL - 130XE - Lynx - Jaguar

cerka.weebly.com

Archived