K-Cup goodness while hanging out on Atario.io

- Ω -

Every once in awhile I like to take a break from my normal dreary routine schedule.  I found some "interesting" K-Cups for the Keurig and decided to buy two boxes since the price was so reasonable.  So, plan on hanging out here on Christmas day?  If so, I'll be here too, with some holiday cheer in a cup.

You can check them out on Amazon << HERE >>

A1Iy6WQvYRL._SL1500_.jpg

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Is this a variety pack? Thanks for posting, by the way. :O)

I like brewing spearmint tea in my coffee pot. Then, I mix it with 2/3 cup of Truvia Cane Sugar Blend, which is like 1 1/3 cups of sugar, but less because of the stevia and erythritol mixed in with the healthier cane sugar. I mix it with the concentrate, made with five cups of water and four tea bags, and then pour in enough water for two quarts of tea. Then, I put it in the refrigerator, and voila! Mint iced tea. It's very delicious. Not only is it tasty, it's good for the digestive system if I had mild or moderate indigestion. Mint has that effect on the body. So, that's my iced tea recipe. Thanks for letting me share. ^_^

Edited by DegasElite

36 minutes ago, - Ω - said:

Every once in awhile I like to take a break from my normal dreary routine schedule.  I found some "interesting" K-Cups for the Keurig and decided to buy two boxes since the price was so reasonable.  So, plan on hanging out here on Christmas day?  If so, I'll be here too, with some holiday cheer in a cup.

You can check them out on Amazon << HERE >>

A1Iy6WQvYRL._SL1500_.jpg

I looked at the link. I guess it is a variety pack. Great buy, by the way. :O)

8 minutes ago, DegasElite said:

Is this a variety pack? Thanks for posting, by the way. :O)

I like brewing spearmint tea in my coffee pot. Then, I mix it with 2/3 cup of Truvia Cane Sugar Blend, which is like 1 1/3 cups of sugar, but less because of the stevia and erythritol mixed in with the healthier cane sugar. I mix it with the concentrate, made with five cups of water and four tea bags, and then pour in enough water for two quarts of tea. Then, I put it in the refrigerator, and voila! Mint iced tea. It's very delicious. Not only is it tasty, it's good for the digestive system if I had mild or moderate indigestion. Mint has that effect on the body. So, that's my iced tea recipe. Thanks for letting me share. ^_^

I'm going to try this.  It sounds delicious and perfect for the season.  Thanks!