Help I have a game that has a different box to any I see online

lucca777

22 hours ago, Video 61 said:

hi justin,

thanks, if i ever get caught up, i need to update my blog. that might help some of these questions.

lance

www.atarisales.com

@Video 61 That's an excellent idea Lance! I'm happy to help. It would be a good idea to write down a list of interesting topics - for example, one might be these pirate games and the story of the ship of games seized by customs, given to Jack Tramiel and then sent to you. Another might be your experience with Froggo games, and him being made to wait for hours to see Jack. A third might be sharing 5 good tips for home brewers to get started in the Atari scene. Keep the topics basic and narrow, and we can get your blog updated with new posts. Even including a YouTube video would be a fun idea.

11 hours ago, Jordav said:

Auction on eBay
Laser Blast Taiwan Cooper Black Edition Atari 2600 Rare "Holy Grail" Boxed NTSC

https://www.ebay.com/itm/374808098614?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=yknejs7gqac&sssrc=2047675&ssuid=IY5DI1PXQ7i&widget_ver=artemis&media=

ApproximatelyUS $6,792.50

With a starting price of $6,792.50 USD and no bids. We'll have to wait and see if it sells and for how much.