TWO Panzer Dragoon Prototypes Found Hiding on Sega Saturn Demo Discs with Big Changes!

MaximumRD

Everyone loves Sega saturn and everyone REALLY loves Panzer Dragoon! And today we have a two brand new prototype builds of Panzer Dragoon on Japanese exclusive demo discs, which is awesome because who wouldn't want Sega prototypes for what many consider the Best Sega Saturn Game! It runs on real hardware, on the MiSTer FPGA Sega Saturn core and via Mednafen emulation! Gotta love Sega prototypes and retro gaming all in one!

Low Content Burning Rangers just released a patch for the Japanese version of two Sega Saturn demo discs (one of the best retro games IMO) that allows you to access a different beta builds of Panzer Dragoon that were never meant to be playable on the demo disc! Video game preservation and video game development all in one! This is after we got the Saturn Bomberman Prototype Bomberman SS and prototypes of Clockwork Knight too! 

I am Rob aka MaximumRD aka OldSchoolRetroGamer and THIS is my world http://about.me/maximumrd

"For you, the day Bison graced your village was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday."

- M. Bison