Killer Interview tonight: Jayson Hill- The missing Atari Years at Hasbro Interactive- WATCH LIVE 7:30PM EST and chat!

The Atari Network Podcast 3/8/2024- THE MISSING HASBRO INTERACTIVE/ ATARI YEARS INTERVIEW!

When people talk Atari and it's history, they often skip or glaze over a period of time around the turn of the millennium where Hasbro Interactive planned on using Atari as a cornerstone of the new .com boom. Enter one man who helped keep Atari alive for it's new masters: Jayson Hill. Tonight's podcast will feature clips from our interview with him, the possible discovery of a new 7800 prototype: Road Riot AWD, Qwomp 2 thoughts, and much more! 

Come join the live chat! 7:30PM EST

:pole_position_blimp: Visit Atari 7800 Forever online: https://www.atari7800forever.com

On 3/8/2024 at 7:26 AM, Funkmaster V said:

The Atari Network Podcast 3/8/2024- THE MISSING HASBRO INTERACTIVE/ ATARI YEARS INTERVIEW!

When people talk Atari and it's history, they often skip or glaze over a period of time around the turn of the millennium where Hasbro Interactive planned on using Atari as a cornerstone of the new .com boom. Enter one man who helped keep Atari alive for it's new masters: Jayson Hill. Tonight's podcast will feature clips from our interview with him, the possible discovery of a new 7800 prototype: Road Riot AWD, Qwomp 2 thoughts, and much more! 

Come join the live chat! 7:30PM EST

Great interview guys. I’m ready for the full version now. Jayson Hill seems really cool. Thank the console gods for allowing Hasbro to bring the Lynx and Jaguar to market. I don’t own a Jaguar, but I love the Lynx.

Note: Vinnie, you best believe this Bronx boy when I tell you that the Jets will not win another Super Bowl, at least not in our lifetime. ☹️

Here's some webcasts that had some episodes with interviews with Hasbro Interactive people at the time.  The one episode was were Hasbro said they would release all Jaguar coding into the public domain which led to this huge homebrew scene.  Anyway here's all the episodes of Back In Time...

https://archive.org/search?query=subject%3A"Back+in+Time+Webcast"&sort=date

There's a new kid on the block! Youtube's newest Atari channel is here- ATARI 7800 FOREVER! Information, news and reviews from a 23 year old website squeezed into video form. Like, Subscribe, and hit Notify TODAY!!!! New content up to 3 times a week! #atari #atari2600 #atari7800

:pole_position_blimp: Visit Atari 7800 Forever online: https://www.atari7800forever.com