26 Mind Blowing Atari 2600 Games!!!

TrekMD

9 hours ago, TrekMD said:

I always like to watch these videos to see what other people consider impressive games on the 2600.  It's a cool list of 2600 games and he includes my most favorite version of Frogger.

I have to admit that he chose some really good games. Battlezone and The Official Fogger are in my top 5 of original releases. I like Commando, but prefer Ikari Warriors, because you can hop in and out of the tanks. I used to play the coin-op BITD and loved that part of the game. Solaris is a really good game. I think it gets overlooked because most prefer Star Raiders. Nice to see Tunnel Runner get some love. Thanks for posting the video. It's actually a pretty good one.👍

14 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

I have to admit that he chose some really good games. Battlezone and The Official Fogger are in my top 5 of original releases. I like Commando, but prefer Ikari Warriors, because you can hop in and out of the tanks. I used to play the coin-op BITD and loved that part of the game. Solaris is a really good game. I think it gets overlooked because most prefer Star Raiders. Nice to see Tunnel Runner get some love. Thanks for posting the video. It's actually a pretty good one.👍

I have to agree.  He did get some pretty good titles.  Actually, watching the video gave me some additional titles to write about for Old School Gamer.  I've yet to write an article about Frogger, Commando, or Ikari Warriors.  As for Solaris, yes that is one awesome game. 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...