Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Limited edition of Stramash Zone coming soon!

sramirez2008

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, TrekMD said:

Mine came with a pin when I got it.  Did you not get one?

4k949mr.jpg

No pin with my copy, but I purchased it used. Maybe the pins were “while supplies last” or the owner forgot/lost his pin. The picture on Facebook (for the new edition) shows a cut-out in the foam insert where the pin will be included. My foam insert doesn’t have a cut-out for the pin.

<Edit> This thread doesn’t mention the pin. I assume this is the original run, not sure if there was more than one run. I thought it was only one.

IMG_5897.jpeg

Edited by sramirez2008

2 hours ago, sramirez2008 said:

Update: I was able to connect with James G Watt and he had a Stramash Zone pin available for sale. I will also be receiving a 12v UV Light Frame. He was making these over a year ago and has recently started making them again. 

Excellent news!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

1 hour ago, TrekMD said:

Steve, what's different about this frame?  It's not UV?

It’s also UV. It’s a 12v vs 10.5v. and 24 LEDs vs 20. Overall, the build quality is a tad higher. I had this on order for over a year and had purchased a power supply and dimmer switch for it. Life happened so James stopped making his frames and in the meantime I purchased the 10.5v frames. Here’s his website: http://www.clockworkrobot.com/

This will be my daily driver for UV frames.

Edited by sramirez2008