Sign in to follow this  
RickR

Milton Bradley Microvision

Selling mine on Ebay.  Why?  Well, I never really had or wanted one of these as a kid, so no emotional attachment. And it's worth too much to just sit around on a shelf. Hopefully, it will go to someone who really loves it and has fond memories of having one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/231909522518?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1586.l2649

Please PM me if you are interested.  Thanks.

post-41-0-03438700-1460319116_thumb.jpg

This was a great little portable system that kinda flew under the radar for me, but truly impressed as an evolutionary step from the gamelocked handhelds into the realm of consoles.

First saw it in a catalog (Christmas, natch) and the mind reeled at the possibilities.

Of course, this was limited to the scope of gaming by the paddle control design, but who cared? it was a new portable gaming console.

Would be curious to see how far it could've gone, in terms of game titles.

As it stands now, it's a wonderful addition to any retro gamer's collection.

i still have mine but i wish the screen would still work  :(

Sorry, man.  I think it's a pretty common failure for the Microvision.  You probably have some great games to go with it too I'll bet.  PM me if interested, I can give you a good deal. 

Edited by RickR