Pinball Wizard Arcade

Atari Creep

Took an hour trip this morning to check out Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham NH. I also got to meet Atari.io member chas10e. 

The place was HUGE and the selection of games and pinball tables was overwhelming. It will be somewhat featured in my next video if you care to take a peek. I will also place a link to their site below.

Last, I want to wish chas10e the best of luck, he is in a pinball tournament there today. It was awesome to meet ya in person!!!!! And thank you again!!!!!!

http://www.pinballwizardarcade.com/

Edited by Atari Creep

Don't just watch TV, PLAY IT!

Took an hour trip this morning to check out Pinball Wizard Arcade in Pelham NH. I also got to meet Atari.io member chas10e. 

The place was HUGE and the selection of games and pinball tables was overwhelming. It will be somewhat featured in my next video if you care to take a peek. I will also place a link to their site below.

Last, I want to wish chas10e the best of luck, he is in a pinball tournament there today. It was awesome to meet ya in person!!!!! And thank you again!!!!!!

http://www.pinballwizardarcade.com/

That's very cool that you and chas got to meet in person!  :nintendo_mario_sidestepper:

it was great to meet the Atari Creep in person and wished we had a chance to play some of the arcade titles there but the tournament started at the very time he arrived so my attention was drawn away from that.

I did get knocked out the first round even after a first & 2'nd place on the 1'st 2 tables , came in last on 3'rd & 4'th table , the very last table, Dracula, underscoring by a mear 130,000 ( Pop bumpers are 10K each) ... but that is how these things go "it IS pinball" 

I stayed til the arcade closed, had the food that was provided & enjoyed the day especially meeting up with another in this community.

lookin' forward to the video :thumb: