No Longer Wanted!: TRS-80 Color Computer (Model 1 or 2.)

RockyRaccoon

My TRS-80 Color Computer Model 1 died. :-/. I need a new one. Will take a Model 1 or a Model 2.

I'm not picky on model but it needs 32k or more memory. If you have one for offer, lemme know.

I know I'm new here, so I don't have a Feedback profile here as a buyer. But I do have one on AtariAge so here you go, if it helps - https://atariage.com/forums/topic/275209-rockyraccoon

Worked out a trade deal! Thanks guys!

Edited by RockyRaccoon

>>> RETROCADE ROMP <<<
My Personal Webpage, Blog, and Collection List

2 hours ago, jmjustin6 said:

Ok just hooked it up and It looks like it works! Dang it's hard to take a good pic of a crt tv screen

20190807_200302.jpg

I use a webcam for taking screenshots.  I usually have to take about 7 to 10 pictures just to get a score that is somewhat visible.  What doesn't help is the software used with the webcam has a 3 second timer and I have not found a way to turn that feature off.  So it's like hit the snapshot button...3...2...1...wait for the image to process.  Did I get it?  ARGGGG!  My webcam can see the vertical blank on CRTs but it slowly scrolls to the top and can cover up the scores.  Very annoying.  I need to charge up my 1999 Sony digital camera now that I found some new floppies to use in it.  It didn't suffer from that issue. 

7 hours ago, RockyRaccoon said:

My TRS-80 Color Computer Model 1 died. :-/. I need a new one. Will take a Model 1 or a Model 2.

I'm not picky on model but it needs 32k or more memory. If you have one for offer, lemme know.

I know I'm new here, so I don't have a Feedback profile here as a buyer. But I do have one on AtariAge so here you go, if it helps - https://atariage.com/forums/topic/275209-rockyraccoon

I use to have a CoCo3 and it was an OK computer.  I only had three games for it though.  Dungeons of Daggorath, Silpheed, and Tetris.  Oh...make that four games.  I forgot I had Thexder too.  Silpheed was my favorite on the system.

15 hours ago, kamakazi20012 said:

I use a webcam for taking screenshots.  I usually have to take about 7 to 10 pictures just to get a score that is somewhat visible.  What doesn't help is the software used with the webcam has a 3 second timer and I have not found a way to turn that feature off.  So it's like hit the snapshot button...3...2...1...wait for the image to process.  Did I get it?  ARGGGG!  My webcam can see the vertical blank on CRTs but it slowly scrolls to the top and can cover up the scores.  Very annoying.  I need to charge up my 1999 Sony digital camera now that I found some new floppies to use in it.  It didn't suffer from that issue. 

PM sent! (EDIT: To the wrong person, whoops. Resent to right person.)

Edited by RockyRaccoon

>>> RETROCADE ROMP <<<
My Personal Webpage, Blog, and Collection List