* SOLD * Genesis to 7800 Power port adapter cable $15 shipped

CrossBow

This is a simple adapter that plugs into your 7800's normal power port on the back and provides you with a more standard barrel jack on the end allowing you to use a Genesis model 1 1602, Master system, Jaguar power supply or any power supply that provides 9v @ 1amp or more current with center negative polarity designed to fit in a barrel jack 2.1mm x 5mm diameter size.

Below is a link to see one of these in use.

These measure roughly 1ft in length and the colors of the plugs aren't important and was just whatever shrink tubing I had laying around. I also made two shorter 6 inch adapter versions but as the same materials are bought to make them, they are the same price.

I'm currently SOLD out of these adapters at this time. 

Price is $15 shipped via 1st class parcel in a padded envelope to the lower 48 States. I can ship via priority for more if wanted. Just send me a PM.

Gen27800_Pwr_Adapters.png

Edited by CrossBow
Sold out at this time.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

I forgot that I had posted about these here. I'm currently sold out at this time and have been since Sunday night. I might make up another batch in the future but I need to focus on some client systems that were sent in for services as well and gauge if there is enough interest besides just 1 or two more people wanting them. I wish I could offer them for less as I'm not looking to make money from them but the parts costs for low numbers of these does not allow that to be possible.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

9 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

I forgot that I had posted about these here. I'm currently sold out at this time and have been since Sunday night. I might make up another batch in the future but I need to focus on some client systems that were sent in for services as well and gauge if there is enough interest besides just 1 or two more people wanting them. I wish I could offer them for less as I'm not looking to make money from them but the parts costs for low numbers of these does not allow that to be possible.

I think that price is perfectly fair.