Mini Golf - Share Your Scores!

Justin

squad_challenge_text_purple_flat_w_logo.

Mini Golf
Real Life
Controller: GOLF CLUB / PUTTER
Difficulty Level: 18 Holes
Play on: Real Course / Sand Trap / Putt-Putt OK! ✔
Squad Challenge ends: 
Never

Objective

Play for the best possible score while having the most amount of fun possible with family and friends! Post a photo of your Scorecard, and share some stories and other photos from your Mini Golf adventures! Multiple submissions are permitted. This is just for fun! Have a fun Mini Golf strategy? Share below!

Eligibility

Anyone can join in. All players are welcome!

Play Rules

There are no rules, just have fun! This is meant to be a fun event, but it doesn't count towards anything. There are no prizes because this Squad Challenge is neverending. Include your Scores, a photo of your Scorecard, and what Par for the course is. Let's have fun and live life to its fullest! 

Share Photos of your Mini Golf Adventures!

Let's see photos! Have a great time with your family and friends, and share photos with friends on Atari I/O when you're done! Post a picture of your Scorecard and tell us a little about your Mini Golf adventures! Who did you play with? What was the course like? Were there any food and games? Share your fun time in the forums!

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif

@Gianna and I had a fun adventure this week, we played 18 holes of mini golf at Tropical Breeze Fun Park and then went to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant. It was a great time! I intentionally left my phone in the car so that I wasn't carrying it around the entire time we were golfing, the next time we play I'll be sure to take a few pictures of our adventure. It was a terrific time, it was a nice day out and our first time playing Mini Golf at that fun park. We came within one point of each other and nearly tied!

Our score was @Justin 54 @Gianna 55, Par for the course was 44.

Here's a picture of our Scorecard:

DCC6A40F-EDA2-4F37-842F-864C20250298.JPG