How many FinalGROM case variants are there 'out in the wild'?

- Ω -

I like variant 2 alot! I purchased mine from TBA from his booth at PRGE 2019 so it is in whatever printed case he makes and uses for them? But I've still yet to even setup up an SDcard to try and use it yet so it hasn't exactly been too much of a bother with whatever current shell it has. But I do like that Omega shell above.

See what I'm up to over at the Ivory Tower Collections: http://www.youtube.com/ivorytowercollections

1 hour ago, CrossBow said:

I like variant 2 a lot! I purchased mine from TBA from his booth at PRGE 2019 so it is in whatever printed case he makes and uses for them? But I've still yet to even setup up an SD card to try and use it yet so it hasn't exactly been too much of a bother with whatever current shell it has. But I do like that Omega shell above.

Oh, I cannot take credit for that case.  COREI64 designed that case and printed it up on one of his many 3D printers.  You can purchase one <<HERE>>.

There is not much to setting up an SD card for the FinalGROM, as it reads everything in standard PC format.  Just drag and drop whatever you want onto it.  You can of course use subdirectories as well.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

15 minutes ago, RickR said:

Hey @- Ω -, do you have a 3D printer?  What would you suggest for someone (like me) who wants one (to print things like cart shells) but has no idea where to start?

Sadly no.  I'll probably not be getting one anytime soon either.  But there are a bunch of TI related files one can download and print <<HERE>> 😁

<<< My YouTube Page >>>