Packing up much of my TI-99/4A stuff, gonna sell half of it, this thread will be for items up for sale.

- Ω -

I'm going to start of with Dragons Lair, because I want it to go to a good home and someone who will value it.  PayPal F&F only, or cash if you're a local and I can meet up with you.

PM me with a reasonable offer if interested.

DL.jpg.790f8b46da29d4f01cbed41ea67f6142.jpg

1205298239_DragonsLair.JPG.c87711ea5e8b64c3b9b636e058e4b53b.JPG

Edited by - Ω -

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

36 minutes ago, RickR said:

What is needed to run this one?  32k RAM expansion?

Bare console is all that is required, no 32K required!  It does really good speech (without a speech synthesizer), too.  It'll even run on a 2.2 QI unit.  It's a massive cartridge with over 83 megabytes stuffed into it.  Tursi had to design a custom cartridge just for this game.  You can learn all about it in the video below.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

Tell you what Rick, if we can meet up like we did on the O2 stuff, I'll give it to you for $75.00.  I believe that's $50.00 under what it's currently going for.  If you are interested I'll even throw in this one of a kind (I believe) beige TI setup with beige sidecars which include a TIPI and Speech for another $175.00.  I must note that the TI is in pristine condition, it's NOT a 2.2 and the keyboard is NOT a Mitsumi.

oO6u5dz.jpg

NOTE:  The beige cartridges are not included with the beige TI system for that price because they are all UberGROMs.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>

2 hours ago, CrossBow said:

If for some reason, Rick should happen to pass on it, I'm also very interested in your DL for the Ti. I still kick myself for not buying it when I had the chance. 

I am going to pass on the Dragon's Lair.  Please proceed with a deal with @CrossBow.

That TI setup is tempting, and I'm going to think about that one.  I appreciate the deal, so thanks.  The only thing holding me back is that I have a pretty nice setup already.  I'll get back to you soon. 

3 minutes ago, CrossBow said:

@RickR are you sure? I appreciate it but I want to make sure your are good?

Yep.  I appreciate you double checking.  I have a DVD version of Dragon's Lair that I feel is the definitive home version.  I really am impressed with the technical achievement of the work Tursi did on that TI version.  It's incredible.  But I won't play it.  It deserves to go to someone who will. 

Just to check: I assume CrossBow is buying it, but if not, I am interested in the Dragons Lair cartridge. Not going to start a bidding war, but if for some reason it is still for sale, let me know.

(got referred here from that other forum, so therefore first post here and could not react earlier because I had to wait for account approval)

Edited by xahmol

10 hours ago, xahmol said:

Just to check: I assume CrossBow is buying it, but if not, I am interested in the Dragons Lair cartridge. Not going to start a bidding war, but if for some reason it is still for sale, let me know.

(got referred here from that other forum, so therefore first post here and could not react earlier because I had to wait for account approval)

Sorry, @CrossBow did beat you to it. 🙁

I feel the same way about bidding wars as you do.  I'm much rather things go to a good home than some anonymous person only because they have more money.

<<< My YouTube Page >>>