Club VCS Creator Space

Sabertooth

ATARI NEWSLINE. SPECIAL REPORT. // On this #AtariNewsline #specialreport, I take you back to #1983, where #Atari #ComputerCamps were a thing. I show you an #NBC #TheTodayShow piece titled #AtariCamps & then follow it up with the full 30 minute #documetnary, #TheMagicRoom from 1983, which showcases a series of vignettes with kids enjoying learning how to #program, ride horses, have reckless pillow fights & more! Step into my Atari time machine & let's go...

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline Update, #Atari & #Alan1 announce the #AsteroidsRecharged #ArcadeCabinet! This is a real commercial grade #cab, up for #preorder now! Plus: #Puzzledorf by ‪@SPG-Games‬ has a NEW #update & a #FREE #DEMO now up on the #AtariVCS! Let's check it out!

On this episode, my good friend ‪@ObsidianContraption‬ returns! He discusses his new #game, #Skyfrizz, and how it took him nearly his whole life to fully realize & complete. This is the story of an #indiedev who grew up with @Atari & who's dream was to get his #game published, and how that led him to the #AtariVCS! We also discuss his #music & include some tracks from his forthcoming album.

TONITE on a NEW #BCB! I take u on a tour of the Nat'l #VideoGame #Museum! My nephew Damian & I loved the @nvmusa! We show u #Atari #prototypes, #NES fun, older #gaming consoles, #Pokemon & even have fun in the vintage 80's #arcade! Join us! 10p CST! Click:

Edited by Ballistik

Coming up TONITE on #ThatAtariShow: @StuartsPixels is my special guest! We discuss the update 2 #Puzzledorf, his A+ #puzzler on @TheAtari_VCS + future plans, #gaming influences, working w/ #Atari, #games that shaped his youth & more! 7p MDT! #BCB Click:

On a NEW #AtariNewsline update, #OffWorldRally by @CuirassSocial is now avail on @TheAtari_VCS! Let's take a look at this #gametrailer! Cool #carracing #game! Plus: @topspin2k celebrates 50 yrs of #Pong & @Atari! Let's see this special clip! #BCB Click:

#CircusInterstellar by @Ettinsoft & #LunarLanderBeyond by #DreamsUncorporated & @Atari! 2 Awesome #games on @theatari_vcs! Join me FRI 8/9 @ 7p MDT for ep 100 of #NoFilterHD as I play these, chat & give my score. Only on #BCB! #Atari #VCS #gaming Click:

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, I discuss the newly released Full Year 2024 #Financial Results, including #game #acquisitions, #hardware such as the #atari2600plus and #400mini, #AtariX (#AtariClub & Web 3.0 initiatives), #AtariXP (physical #carts & media), #Polymega & #Playmaji, plus #partnerships & more! What's the bottom line? Let's read the report & discuss! Let me know what YOU think! 

On the 100th Ep of #NoFilterHD: I discuss & play #CircusInterstellar by @Ettinsoft & #LunarLanderBeyond by @Atari & @D_Uncorporated

on @TheAtari_VCS! 2 A+ #games u gotta play!Killer #Clowns & all!Premiering TONIGHT @ 7p MDT on #BCB! Join us! Click:

On a NEW #ThatAtariShow, I join the team behind #Super3dMaze16 on @TheAtari_VCS & @Steam! Jameel, Tony & Winson join me 2 discuss their cool retro inspired #game, other #gaming influences, working w/ #Atari, future plans & more! Tues 8/13 @ 7p MDT! Click:

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, #Skyfrizz is avail NOW on the #AtariVCS! By ‪@ObsidianContraption‬ (our friend) aka #LiminalistContraptions! He's worked on this game his whole life, and finally its out! Support and #indiedev & purchase today! Let's take a look! PLUS: MY Summer 2024 #Atari Twitter/X Polls! What did I find? What's at the top of everyone's #Atari want list? Let's discuss!

On this episode of #NoFilterHD, I dig into #TheMakingofKarateka (2023) by ‪@DigitalEclipse‬ on the #NintendoSwitch OLED! In this series, #DigitalEclipse pieces together the history of #Karateka, a popular #videogame steeped in history & influence. In part 1, "Deathbounce," we see dev Jordan Mechner's path to this amazing #game, from his beginnings as a student at Yale through to his most successful game, Karateka. I read the entire chapter to you and play the #games. Let's get started! Airs Today, 8/18/24 @ 12 pm MDT!

Edited by Ballistik

On a NEW #AtariNewsline: BCB's Unofficial #Atari.com #BuyersGuide & #Tips video! Want 2 save some $$$ & get your @atari items on time? Watch this video 4 some info u might find helpful! #Atari7800Plus #gaming FRI 8/23 @ 7p MDT! Only on #BCB! #gaming Click:

On this episode of #ThatAtariShow, Christian w/ #CuirassEntertainment (aka ‪@cuirassentertainmentltd.4874‬) joins us to discuss his latest #game, #OffWorldRally, as well as his previous game, #EndsReach! We discuss other favorite #carracing #games, what he's playing now, future plans & more! Plus: #Atari7800Plus was announced! I go over all the items up for #preorder, including #BentleyBearsCrystalQuest! #FannyPacks are a thing! And: #SuperAsteroids/#MissileCommand for the #AtariLynx by ‪@SongbirdPro‬! Here's my #gamereview of this awesome gem of a game!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, #TetrisForever is announced by ‪@DigitalEclipse‬ & coming soon later in 2024! This #documentary style #game, in the #GoldMasterSeries, showcases the crazy history & amazing highs & lows of this amazing #puzzler #franchise, and this compilation features over 2 hours of video #interviews & tons of #Tetris #games! Let's watch the trailer & discuss our favorite all-time Tetris games!

ATARI NEWSLINE. BREAKING NEWS. // On this #AtariNewsline update, I discuss the #Atari.com #laborday weekend #sale! This sale features items up to 50% off, including #AtariVCS #SPeakerhat Bundles, #Atari400Mini, #Atari #Art from #Artovision, #SummerCamp wares, tees & more! Intrerested? Also, the latest Atari news including #DigitalEclipse releases, #PAXWest info & much, much more! Subscribe, LIke & Comment! Thanks for watching!