Recharged Squad Challenge 004 - Asteroids: Recharged

1 hour ago, RickR said:

This is a good question, and it brings up a bigger question I was wondering about...is there a manual for the game?  It would be nice to know the scoring system at least. 

I'm not aware of any manuals. It would be nice to have a pdf that at least breaks down scoring.

2 hours ago, Joe said:

I officially hate the deathstar planet killer power up  on asteroids as much as I hate the red ring of death power up on blackwidow  . Just sayin!

It's not bad if you have a big grouping of asteroids.  The one I hate is the burst.  It is short range and whenever I get it the damn UFO's seem to appear.  They hover just out of range and shoot me!!!  🤬

17 minutes ago, Stlrs95 said:

It's not bad if you have a big grouping of asteroids.  The one I hate is the burst.  It is short range and whenever I get it the damn UFO's seem to appear.  They hover just out of range and shoot me!!!  🤬

It's no contra spreadshot,that's for sure  I do like the 3 way shot though

17 minutes ago, Stlrs95 said:

YES!  The 7-burst is too short range and causes undue risk in trying to get closer to targets.  Some of these power-ups, you just have to take a defensive approach and wait for them to expire.

43 minutes ago, Joe said:

I kinda want to see avalanche. Preferably kaboom. But we can't have activision

I don't know if they have the rights to these, but I would love to see Battlezone or Berzerk.  These other two would be really out there but I would love me some Cyberball and Gauntlet Recharged as well.

3 minutes ago, Stlrs95 said:

I don't know if they have the rights to these, but I would love to see Battlezone or Berzerk.  These other two would be really out there but I would love me some Cyberball and Gauntlet Recharged as well.

Battlezone and berzerk would be really awesome!!!