Recharged Squad Challenge 004 - Asteroids: Recharged

default_pole_position_blimp_big.gifCongratulations Joe!

Congratulations to @Joe our returning, FOUR time consecutive Recharged Squad Challenge Champion!  His tenacity is simply unmatched!

Joe takes 1st Place in our Final Standings with an incredible score of 48,630, making him not just our champion but FIRST PLACE in the VCS World leaderboards as of this post! @E. King came in second with a fantastic score of 28,740 while trying out multiple controller types!  I took third place with 15,940. @RickR, who has participated as a shadow player in earlier rounds, makes his first scoreboard appearance with a solid score of 13,640. @Yorkies TV, @Mockduck and @Stlrs95 all brought their best game to round out our Final Standings.  

Asteroids: Recharged is a fantastic tribute to the arcade original! I hope everyone enjoyed playing!

As the winner of this round @Joe will receive a set of Recharged Squad buttons and 4 entries in the controller giveaway! Everyone else who participated will get one entry in the giveaway!

Also, a huge thanks to @BHG_Gaming for helping to get out the word on the ClubVCS and the Recharged Squad Challenge!

I'd like to encourage @Joe to post his high score on the Scoreboard, and let's make sure this Challenge continues on! 

A big congratulations to all of our participants in this ClubVCS exclusive challenge!

NOTE: Our next Recharged Squad Challenge is Breakout: Recharged! Be there!

RSC 04 1JUL2022.jpg

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif.1477e13df3b11a4b12f5c8b15459a89f.gif

Edited by Sabertooth