Squad Challenge - 2022 F-ZERO Christmas Challenge (Super Nintendo)

Justin

On 12/31/2022 at 8:57 PM, greenween said:

I've used the blue car to get better scores. I only do worse with the others. Haven't seen any benefit to the others on this level. Maybe they're better on some others?

The yellow car was always my favorite back in the day, I guess I liked the way it looked and the character that went with it in the manual. These days I've found the same thing you have: I use the blue car to get better scores. Best one to play overall in my experience.

:pole_position_blimp_big: Congratulations everyone! Great job Atari 5200 Guy on Silence!

Congratulations to everyone who joined us this year for our 2022 F-ZERO event! I hope you had a great time playing, and a great holiday with the people you love! I took the top spot for the MUTE CITY I Squad Challenge, and I'd like to congratulate the legendary @Atari 5200 Guy for his winning performance on the Bonus Challenge for SILENCE! This year in MUTE CITY, I took 1st Place with my lap time of 2' 09" 39. "The Mayor" @greenween was hot on my tail, taking 2nd Place with a lap time of 2' 10" 62. @Atari 5200 Guy joins us for both Squad Challenges, and in MUTE CITY takes 3rd with a lap time of 2' 11" 54. "The Don" @RickR pulls in 4th Place just a fraction of a second behind Atari 5200 Guy, with a final lap time of 2' 11" 62. @Sabertooth found time to join us in MUTE CITY with a great lap time of 2' 16" 32, landing him in 5th Place. WELL DONE!

In our SILENCE Bonus Challenge, @Atari 5200 Guy takes the 1st Place spot, making it all the way to SILENCE and completing the course with an outstanding lap time of 2' 20" 64!  I secured my position in 2nd Place with a lap time of 2' 27" 28. Way to go on your incredible performances everyone, and THANK YOU to everyone who joined in this Squad Challenge! As always I'd like to encourage the legendary @Atari 5200 Guy to join me in  posting our new high scores on the Scoreboard, and let's make sure these F-ZERO Challenges continue on!

Once again, a very special "Thank You" to your Club VCS Moderator @Sabertooth who did a stellar job throughout 2022 hosting Atari VCS "Recharged" Squad Challenges and other fun events in our new Club VCS! 2023 will be even better! If you're a VCS owner or just curious about what's been going on, be sure to check out Club VCS where this month's Challenge will be for VCTR-SCTR, and thank Sabertooth for all the hard work he's put into building the best community for VCS gamers!

NOTE: Our next High Score Squad Challenge will be posted momentarily. Be there!

large.final_standings_nintendo_snes_fzero_mute_city_i_2022.gif

large.final_standings_nintendo_snes_fzero_silence_2022.gif

large.atari_league_world_championships_150.gif