Sabertooth

capsule_616x353.jpg

Release Date: October 20, 2023

Retail: $4.99

Developer(s): 2nd Boss

Publisher: 2nd Boss

Official Site

Synopsis :

In Savage Halloween, the world is taken over by monsters from the afterlife who were trapped on Earth after a Halloween party.

Every year the monsters are invited to the big 24-hour Halloween rave, but this time no one comes home, as an evil vampire used a spell to block the passage back to the afterlife because, according to him, the party cannot stop.

Among the guests, James, a farmer who had eternal rest interrupted, took his shotgun and decided to end the riot.

Join the resistance and send everyone home. No one can handle so much noise, goo, and werewolf hair on clothes anymore.

Shoot through 7 scenarios with varied gameplay and mechanics, from flying on a witch's broom to hitchhiking on a penguin's back.

Features

- 2D platform with classic mechanics;
- Shoot in 8 directions;
- Local multiplayer;
- 3 playable characters with individual characteristics;
- Epic and varied boss fights;
- Varied and bizarre shots.

Choose your monster and put a bullet in the enemy!

Edited by Sabertooth

32 minutes ago, emt1171 said:

I’m assuming you are not aware of the zip code issue many people are having with the VCS, preventing any purchases. Would love to play this game and many others, if only I could. Had a ticket put in since July smh lol

I'm absolutely aware of the zip code issue and sympathize with the many users that have been impacted and have been unable to purchase new titles.  Resolving this issue is something that should be a top priority for Atari and their e-commerce partner.  Sorry to hear that you are among the users that have been impacted.  There's a pinned topic on it if you want to share your experience there for other users. 

Edited by Sabertooth