Star Wars: Ashoka

sramirez2008

Good to know.  I'll put that on our list.  I cancelled the Disney+ after watching Andor (which I didn't like at all).  Picked up Hulu to watch "Only Murders in the Building" season 3.  That's done now, so maybe go back to Disney+ now. 

PS - I got a sweetheart deal on Paramount+.  I think it was $24 for a year.  So we've been watching "Lower Decks" weekly.

I really enjoyed this show!  I actually watched all of it on my way to/from PRGE!  I downloaded the episodes to my tablet and enjoyed them on the plane.  I have always like the character of Ashoka, so it was great seeing her in her own show.  She was first introduced on The Mandalorian.  Rosario Dawson does a great job playing the character.  She's also a Star Trek fan and has been wanting to appear in any Star Trek but it seems TPDB have not given her a chance!  What a mistake!

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...

Yes it does, but it can be a bit bitc.., sorry, glitchy.  Be sure to test that the downloads work offline.  It seems that, sometimes, even  though the app says it has downloaded the files, it hasn't fully done it and the video will not play when you are offline. 

🖖 Going to the final frontier, gaming...